Golden sunflowers on a satellite

*Edited*

You were at a party with Harry. The two of you got into a small argument though. You kept talking about how being his wingwoman, that he would have a good night. He didn't understand why you thought his good night wouldn't be spent just drinking and talking to you. Harry didn't want to go home with someone else, he wanted to go home with you. You knew that. But you kept pushing regardless. There is some sense of pressure on you because you knew he wanted you. It has become very known to you while spending time together. You were simply trying to protect yourself because you were slowly falling into him. You bash yourself for believing him, for believing every word he told you. You wouldn't act like you believed him always giving him a roll of your eyes. You wouldn't be able to completely swoon for him if he was with someone else. The voice that you couldn't trust him was slowly fading as you spent time together.

"She's pretty cute." You said, nodding towards a girl who was clearly giving Harry the 'fuck me eyes'. She was beautiful, model-like and clearly wanted Harry to talk to her, or do other things to her.

"I bet, do you want another drink?" Harry ignored her.

"Why don't you grab one for her?" You retorted.

"I don't want to get one for her." Harry snapped, he honestly had enough of you trying to push him into someone else's arms.

"Come on, have some fun."

"I would have fun if you stop trying to push me off on some random girl."

"I thought we agreed that I was wingwoman tonight."

"No, you agreed to it."

"What? If you didn't want it-."

"I have rejected every advance tonight, because I wanna be here with you." Harry said, staring at you, before pulling you outside to not disrupt the party.

"Harry-."

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" Harry said, hurt in his eyes. "You know I don't want anyone else."

"I'm not-I don't want this, we're friends."

"I'm spinning on my fucking head waiting for you to pull me in! I flirt with you, and I talk to you in the middle of night. I do everything for you and you let me. It's not like I'm forcing you to spend time with me!"

"I know your not."

"I know that you're scared-I know that your scared because I broke your heart. But I have done everything to try and fix this, and I thought you understood that."

"I do. I do know that. I just-. We've gotten closer but we can't be what you want, I want to be your friend."

"Are you sure? I just-feel like this is more than that." Harry replied.

"I don't want to talk about my feelings."

"I want this to be clear, I don't want to make you uncomfortable by coming on to you-but I just don't know to navigate this relationship."

"This isn't a relationship. This is nothing." You snapped.

"We should talk this out." Harry said, reaching for you. You moved away before you could touch you.

"I don't wanna talk to you." You practically growled, taking a gulp of your drink as Harry scoffed.

"Fine." Harry said, gritting his teeth before walking back inside and slamming the door. He didn't want to make you feel bad and walking away from you, not talking about the issue between the two of you was hard. But he was going to give you space. It was clear that you were shutting down.