"I'm ready Jason." Allison moaned before I started moving at a slow pace.

"Jason...Faster!" Allison moaned before I increased my thrust causing her to gasp as I started Jack hammering into her causing her nails to dig into my back painfully, but I ignore the pain and keep going while Allison continues to moan.

After an hour of missionary Allison and I switched positions with her on top of me riding me before I feel my loins tighten just as I feel Allison's pussy tighten around my cock.

"Jason I'm gonna cum!" Allison moaned as she kept bouncing on my dick.

"Me too. Let's do it together." I groaned as Allison moaned before we both came as Allison fell forward onto my chest breathing heavily.

"Jason?" Allison said as she layed her head over my heart.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I love you!" Allison said as I smiled before I wrapped my arms around her frame.

"I love you too Allison!" I said back making Allison smile before she dozed off into sex induced sleep with me following not far behind.

Early Next Morning...

"Haaa."

After waking up I feel eyes on me which I know is Allison.

"Your staring." I state.

"I'm gazing."

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic." Allison says before she leans up and kisses me with me kissing back before I get up causing my lower half to slip out of her causing Allison to quiver before I quickly kiss her gain before standing up and putting my boxers on before heading to the bathroom leaving a smiling Allison behind.

After using the bathroom I come back into the room and start to put my clothes on while Allison watches me with a pout.

"Do you have to go?" Allison asked with her head rating on her knees.

"I have to go home and get ready for school remember, but I promise that next time I'll stay all night okay?" I ask as she smiles at the thought of a next time.

"Okay!" Allison says before I slip on my shirt and jacket before I grab my bag causing Allison to stand up and get dressed before leading me to the front door where I kiss her goodbye before heading out to the car where I quickly start the car before I pull out of the drive way and head off towards home.

School...

As I sit in class waiting on my test I hear Scott yell at Stiles causing all yo turn to the duo who smile sheepishly before Scott mentions studying with Kira after school.

"That's my boy it's about time Scotty." I say Stiles and I fist bump while Scott looks at us confused.

"It's just studying." Scott said causing me to chuckle.

"No your not." I say.

"No I'm not?" Scott asked.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity I swear to god I'll have you deballed!" Stiles stated causing me to laugh.

"Okay okay just no more questions." Scott stated before we focused up front to the teacher before I start smelling blood to which I turned towards the door where the scent was coming from.

After getting permission to leave class I follow the scent to where I find Dereck with his hand gripping the back of Jackson's neck before I came and grabbed Dereck before I lean him against a wall.