A Friend in Need

Amelia pulled up outside of her workplace on her pink motorcycle decorated in cartoony stickers of all things paranormal. She took off her brightly-colored helmet and began to walk to the building before seeing a certain someone. This certain someone was her co-worker Marcus.

From Amelia's previous experiences with Marcus, she knew that he was overly persistent, overbearing and sorta had a thing for her. Despite her conflict with Marcus, she had decided to continue work as she was a professional.

'Amelia!' called Marcus as expected.

'Hi,' responded Amelia respectfully.

'So, have you accepted my proposal yet?' he asked.

'Proposal?' Ms Jones questioned worriedly as she opened the door.

'Yeah, for us to work on the project together,' explained Marcus.

'Oh,' said Amelia,'Uh... yeah, sure.'

As Amelia walked past him, Javi knew there was something wrong with his co-worker. His suspicion was confirmed from a conversation with Marcus.

'Hey Guitar guy, you got a second?' requested Marcus.

Javi was a bit offended at being referred to as a "Guitar Guy" but he still answered.

'Yeah, I'm not busy,' answered Javier.

'Is Amelia dating anyone?' asked Marcus.

'...No,'

'Cool,'

As Javi, walked away from Marcus he could only think of one thing/ person,: Ollie. Ever since Ollie had apologized to Amelia, Javi had noticed something between them. Well it was really Izzy who had brought it up but he still liked the idea of them together.

Or maybe this was a way to get at Marcus.

Javi got his phone and called Ollie.

'Ollie, where are you?' asked Javier.

'In Mexico,' joked Ollie.

'You went to visit your mom already?' questioned Javi.

'She's in Japan, Javi,' said Oliver.

'Oh,'                                                                                                                                                                                  'Anyways, Amelia needs your help so get here quick,' he continued.

'Javi are you dumb?'

'Just get here as soon as you can-'

'JAVI!'

'WHAT?'

Only with the increase in volume did Javier see that Ollie was near him.

'Next time, ask Izzy if she has any ideas,' Ollie said as he walked to Amelia's office.

'But she just wants to blow things up!' Javi responded.

Ollie knocked on Amelia's open door.

'Delivery for one special Ms Jones,' he stated as he held a sticker sheet in his hand.

Amelia sighed happily.'Thanks for the present,' she thanked as she collected it.

'You're welcome,' said Ollie,'Although you could have just waited for me before setting off for BuzzBlast.'

'Where's the fun in that?' Amelia joked, becoming more comfortable.

'Javi says you need help, what is it?' asked Ollie.

'Boy problems, specifically turning down someone, ' said Amelia.

'Workplace love,' commented Ollie,'Always so dramatic.'

'Nice quote, guardian angel,' said Amelia.

'As your angel, I want to see what he looks like,' Ollie requested.

'Behave,' warned Amelia. Despite her concerns for his behavior, she showed him a picture.

'Such a heart throb,' said Ollie,"Be-a-utiful slicked back hair as well.'

'Ollie!'

Just then, Marcus came into Amelia's office.

'What's going on here?' asked Marcus, suspicious.

'Amelia suggested we work on the project together,' Ollie announced.

'Cool I guess,' commented Marcus, giving Amelia one last hopeful look before going downstairs.

Ollie preformed finger gun gestures before joining Marcus downstairs.

'You did not just do that,'