Chapter Five : Friends, Reunion & Introduction

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon but I own this fiction and any other OC's in this story

ITALIC: THOUGHS

BOLD/ITALIC: POKEMON SPEAKING THE HUMAN LANGUAGE

(Pikachu): Pokemon speaking there language which only there trainers could understand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ash groaned as he frustratingly threw an Aura Sphere to the nearest boulder, shattering it to a million pieces. It has been five days since Elena left and it only added to his anger and sadness. He was pissed because of one reason and that reason was because he had encounter Team Galactic once again and this time, it was in the holy land, Mount Coronet.

'Why are does idiots planning something so stupid and so dangerous, that it might cause a catastrophic phenomenon?' Ash thought in anger as he threw another Aura Sphere towards a tree, reducing it into splinters. 'Do those morons from Team Galactic knows or have even have an idea of what kind of disaster there going to create if there plan actually worked.' Ash shiver at that thought as he threw a punch in the air, shooting a massive blast of aura towards the sky.

"Damn it, why me, why does it always have to be me?" Ash asked out loud in frustration as he slammed his fist to the ground, creating a five foot crater beneath his fist. "Why do I always have to be the one to fight those bloody organizations and not those bloody authorities?" Ash stood up and sigh in frustration as he survey the area where he was training.

The entire area, the entire field was completely leveled. The trees surrounding the field were all reduce to splinters and the boulders that were scattered in the field were now nothing but rubble. The land itself looked like a barren waste land that had been through countless wars.

"(Somebody's pissed off)." Ash heard a familiar voice said behind him. Ash glanced at his back to see his Pikachu looking at him with an irate expression. Ash sighed before laying down on the destroyed land.

"Yes I'm pissed off, if you could still remember, we once again cross path with Team Galactic but only this time, it was in one of the holy land." Ash said looked at his 'brother' and partner.

"(It happened yesterday and if I can still recall, they didn't damage the ruins there, so no harm done)." Pikachu said in a comforting manner.

"That's not the point Pikachu, it's very fortunate that none of them could use Aura or else they would have easily found the Spear Pillar located there. I also screw up and didn't recover the Spear Key." Ash scoffed in disappointment.

"(Those idiots don't know how to use that key properly so you should at least relax for a while)." Pikachu reminded as he lay on his chest.

"Yeah, you might be right but still." Ash grunted at the numerous scenarios he played in his minds, most of them not good. "I shouldn't be thinking too hard." Ash said as he stood up and head towards his backpack.

"(Are we going back already)?" Pikachu asked as he jumped to Ash's shoulder.

"Not in the very least. Professor Oak and the others are not their yet so it would be pointless for us if we got there to early, I especially don't like being in constant surveillance by Dawn's mother. It's like that woman in determining if I'll be a good son-in-law." Ash once again shudders at that thought. "I don't even like Dawn in that matter, what is she, five, four years younger than me." Ash added.