1. alone (lost somewhere)

Hit me if it goes over 500 words

TW
-mentions of drugs/alcohol (it's LV, what do you expect)
-mentions of jail via bad memories
-bad writing

~

The last time Tony Stark saw his husband, Stephen Strange, they were walking hand in hand down the crowded Freemont Street in Las Vegas.

The next thing he knew, Stephen had disappeared and now Tony couldn't find him anywhere.

Tony had been in large crowds before, he's Tony Stark, but with a missing husband and the unpleasant aroma of beer and cigarette smoke bringing back not-so-pleasant memories, he was starting to panic.

"Stephen?" Tony called out. There could have been an answer, but it was too loud to tell. "STEPHEN?" He tried again, louder this time.

Tony's breathing began to speed up, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. He wasn't usually this emotional, but the smells and sounds were flooding his brain with memories of his early years when he was so low and got into drugs. He even managed to get arrested on four different occasions because of drugs, the only reason he got out those four times was because Mariah Stark had begged her husband, Howard, to get her son out of jail.

Tony shook his head to clear the memories and began to walk towards a store he though Stephen would like. Tony swallowed and blinked back tears, calling Stephen's name again.

Tony's phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket to see Stephen's contact. Answering it, he asked in a small voice, "Stephen?"

"Yeah, honey. I can't find-"

"Where are you? You disappeared and now I can't find you and all the alcohol and drugs remind me of jail and I-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Can you tell me where you are?"

Tony took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. Stephen was on the phone, listen to Stephen.

"Um yeah, okay. Uh I'm by the store that has the glass Avengers figurines. I can see one of you on display. And," Tony swallowed, "there's the Pina colada bar we passed earlier on my right. A street performer on my left. He's breakdancing."

"Okay, thank you, love. I see you."

Tony turned around to see his husband sprinting towards him.

"Stephen!" Tony exclaimed, running to his partner and closing the gap, enveloping the wizard in a crushing hug.

Stephen's slightly shaking hands wrapped around Tony's waist and his chin rested on the shorter man's head.

"That was scary." Tony whispered.

He could feel Stephen nodd. "I bet."

"But you're here now. You came for me."

"Yeah, I'm here. I'll always come for you. Love you, Tony."

"I love you too, Stephen."