Chapter 2: Bath

"But I don't want to take a bath with them" Nick Protested "Come on kid just do it it's not that bad" Bandit replied "But taking a bath with girls is weird, and I don't want to" Nick once again Protested, obviously it didn't matter what he said.

But Bandit being Bandit made a offer. "Look kid if you take a bath with your sisters I'll let you get a cd, I heard Linkin Park made a new album" (keep in mind this is based in in 2003) Nick immediately agreed as he liked Linkin Park because who doesn't. Getting a cd back then was kinda big as they about $20

"OK but only because you said I could get a cd, no other reason" They did this every time that it was time to take a bath. So Bandit always knew how to make him take a bath, He didn't mind though Cds also benefited him.

"OK kiddo, let me go get your sisters" Bandit said as he left, he could trust Nick with just about anything and waiting was no exception he was mostly patient all the time.

Bandit came back to the bathroom and as expected Nick had waited the whole time with no problem. "I like being stinky Daddy" Said Bingo trying to find any reason to not take a bath." I'm allergic to water" Bingo once again tried to find any reason to leave.

"But you guys can play bath games" Bandit said trying to make it easier on him "Also you get to play with nick, you like doing that" "But we can do that not in the the bath" Bluey said, still trying to justify not taking a bath.

"This is taking forever, Guys just take a bath it's not that bad" Said Nick trying to speed up the process after what felt like forever
they got in the bath and played bath bath games like burger shop and other bath games. After that it was time for bed.

"Ok kids time for bed" Chilli had said "Bandit come help me with them" after everybody was situated Bandit and Chilli stood in the door way "their so cute when they sleep" Chilli said "Yeah they are, but when should we tell Nick the truth?" Bandit asked "Ehh I think we can wait a while longer he's like our own"

Yay new chapter in the same day I have nothing to do and If you don't know what great album I'm talking about Its Linkin Park meteora. Which is this

 Which is this