fluff

Scar was about to be in his nest. Something that Avians hold extremely close to their heart, something as privacy invading as watching someone get dressed.

...Something you only do with your partner.

Grian didn't know this of course, his parents never told him about these types of things, and his teenage years didn't really make up for it.

Ah, his teenage years. High school was horrible. He didn't want to think about that though. Well, anymore than he had at least. He had other things to think about.

Like how Scar was about to be in his nest, or what to do in this moment, or how Scar was looking at him, or how Scar's hair lightly moved while he walked, and how Scar was getting closer.

Wait.

Why did he think about Scar so much? "I guess I'm just tired" he whispered to himself

Scar stopped near the nest, kneeling down gently. He gave Grian an "Are you sure?" Look

Grian nodded, Scar cautiously started to go into the nest further. Grian's instincts immediately started acting up, first he felt a bit defensive which was expected, but something strange started happening

He was feeling weird. But not like he was this past couple days, no. It was a protective,caring feeling. Almost like you would feel towards a family member, but way stronger?

Scar started to feel nervous, he knew that Grian was an Avian and he knew what a nest was. After all he was a hybrid as well,

This means that he wanted to stop, to not do this, because he wasn't Grian's partner. But, Grian new what he was doing, at least that's what he thought.

But the other side of him wanted to go in and cuddle the hell out of him. Because Grian was his crush, and has been for a long time. He cared for him so so so much.

So he did. He went into Grian's nest, and boy did he love it. There were clothes, pillows, belongings, and other hermits stuff and clothes. He even saw Ren's fur?!

But it was so sweet, he even saw some of his own things like his jacket, and part of his hat. He smiled at this and looked at Grian sitting there messing with pillows.

Scar starts to sit down on a blanket that was so unbelievably comfortable for some reason. It looked homemade.

Grian on the other hand was getting the feeling stronger. And he finally finished moving things around.

"Hey G?" Scar said curious.

"Yes? Uhm, What's up?" Grian said looking over slightly tilting his head

Scar paused, thinking about what he would say.

"Where did you get these blankets? They're so comfy!" Scar exclaimed.

"Oh, these?" Grian said patting the blankets around him,

He smiled cockily, "Well! I make them! How else would I be able to  have so many sweaters?"

"Woah! That's awesome! Could you make me a blanket of sorts maybe sometime? I could help!" Scar said smiling, getting cut off by a yawn.

Grian smiled back, "tomorrow maybe?"

Scar shifted to lay down, covering himself with a homemade Grian blanket, "Sounds like a date!..." He started drifting off before he could say goodnight.

Laying down, Grian saw Scar. He was so, unprotected! He began to crawl over to him.

Grian sat beside Scar, hands in lap, staring at him. He began puffing his wings up.

He leaned over and tapped him. "Sc- ugh." He immediately gave up on waking him up. Grian face palmed, it was at least two in the morning and Scar was one hell of a deep sleeper, infact one of the deeper sleepers on the server other than himself.

There was no way he would wake up, and Grian couldn't get rid of this, paranoia? I guess that's what you could call it.

Even though he was practically screaming at himself in his head, he began to crawl to the backside of Scar and lay down, nuzzling his head into Scar's back.

Before he could stop himself, his wings were already wrapped around Scar, and of course he didn't notice.

At the sudden movements, Scar began to open his eyes, he saw Grian? But he was moving around him?

He then felt movement behind him, and then followed by Grian on his back? He blushed so hard he could practically feel his face burning off.

And then, something unbelievable happened, he felt Grian's wings?!? On him?!? Oh my god Grian never ever ever let's anybody touch his wings, let alone hug people with them!

He could feel Grian's breathing softly, he would die for this moment to last forever, and then Grian's breaths began slowing down and he could just melt.

Grian fell asleep on him, so the only logical thing to do was to turn over and cuddle him to death? Right?

So that's what he did. And he loved every second of it. At first he just watched Grian nuzzle up to his chest and his parrot-like wings tighten their grip on him.

And then he wrapped his arms around Grian and held him close, putting a hand in his hair and one on his waist. Messing with Grian's hair, he found it was incredibly soft, and slight curls formed at the touch.

Grian's arms found themselves wrapping around Scar's lower waist. Scar, leaning into the touch then started to drift, but something kept him awake, what is going on?

Grian would never act like this normally towards him, even as much as he loved this, how long would this last? Would Grian get mad at him for not waking him up and not moving away?

He would not like to see Grian angry, in general even. Grian was one of the most chaotic neutral people he's ever seen. And Grian rarely gets mad ever.

Should he just give up already and move to a separate corner of the room? Maybe.

So Scar moved to the opposite corner and started to miss the touch already. But just as he was about to drift off to sleep, Grian crawled over and snuggled back on Scar.

And this time Scar was on his back, so Grian was laying directly on his chest listening to his heartbeat which made him fall back asleep completely.

Scar went back to blushing up a storm. And when he finally calmed down enough, he placed a hand on Grian's upper back, being careful of Grian's wings area. He knew it was sensitive.

And then he finally went back to sleep.

---------------
AN-
  Word count: 1151 words

Hello! This story isn't even near done btw. I've planned out main scenes for up to twelve chapters and will most likely add more. I just need to fill in in-between scenes! That being said, Usually only write when I have motivation so please be patient.

See you in the next chapter!