I got in feeling even the slightest bit excited to cook, it's something I enjoy, and it makes me feel like everything is okay, like everything is normal even tho I'm in Jason McCanns house. Trapped.

I found the things I needed. I grabbed my hair tie from around my wrist and put my long hair out of the way in a ponytail.

I washed my hands in the sink and begun to cook. I was making Alfredo pasta but I multiplied the ingredients in case any of them got hungry.

It was smelling amazing and I was sitting on the table waiting for a bit until I could proceed with what to do next.

I was swinging my legs back and forth since the table was too high for me ,so my feet did not touch the floor. I gazed outside the window , looking at the beautiful view as the sun was setting, painting the sky in a warm orange color.

The door opened and I jumped of the table afraid before I even knew who got in. I turned around and it was Zayn. He looked at me not expecting me here but I noticed his swollen face and the black eye.

"Didn't want to startle you, I'll just get water and I'm out." He murmured making his way to the fridge and I took a better look at him.

"A-Are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked my voice barely above a whisper.

He looked at me for a second like he was debating to answer but ended up grabbing a water bottle and leaving without a word.

I was about to exit the kitchen behind him but Harry was right there blocking my way. I looked up at him as fear rose inside of me. I made a step back and got back to the stove to continue my cooking hoping that he'll disappear.

"Where were you going Ariana?" He questioned his deep voice sending chills down my whole body.

"Nowhere." I murmured stirring my food avoiding him at all costs.

"That didn't look like nowhere. That looked like you where running behind Zayn." He amusingly accused me and I looked at him angrily.

"I did not run behind him I was just startled by his beat up face."I spat feeling the urge to punch him already.

"Why? Do you care about him?" He insisted with jealousy laced in his voice taking a threatening step closer to me.

I opened my mouth to answer but no words came out, I don't even know if I care about him.

"Leave me alone Harry. I was just concerned." I spat once again hoping to end this conversation.

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet since my food was finally done.

"Oh you where concerned..damn thats so cute." He said ironically and now I was really trying to hold back.

I gripped the plate, trying to calm my self and keep my mouth shut.

"You wanna know what happened to him?" He asked not waiting for my response before continuing.
"He got beat up by Jason because of you, the day he helped you run away from that restaurant. He was in bed for a week." Harry threw at me getting my full attention as I turned to him.

"What?" I uttered feeling guilty for what I just heard.

"He would of killed him if I wasn't there to stop him cutie. You owe me." He said and I looked at the floor a feeling of worry clouding me.

Zayn didn't deserve this..

"Is he okay?" I asked wanting to put the nervous feeling inside of me at ease but Jason entered the kitchen.

I immediately swallowed my next words and turned back to my food. I grabbed a plate and placed some of my pasta in it hoping that Harry for once won't get me in trouble.

"Why the pout kitten?" Jason asked and I looked up at him and back to Harry.

Afraid to do this conversation, I remained silent not knowing what to say.

"Is who okay?" He asked with his eyes on me as he obviously heard me before he entered.

"Zayn." Harry answered with no hesitation.

Jasons eyes darkened as a smirk made its way to his face.

"Oh"he stated as he made his way slowly towards me.

"So my kitten is concerned about Zayn.." he trailed now standing right in front of me.

"I just saw him beaten up , that's why I asked." I tried to explain my self and he nodded pursing his lips.

"Hm." He hummed and turned to look back at Harry.

"Heard that? She was just concerned. You know, Zayn is such a good guy,why wouldn't MY kitten be concerned, I mean he helped her escape after all didn't he?" He spit the words and Harry smirked as the color drained from my face.

Jason's eyes averted back to me and I felt the tears cloud my eyes for the millionth time.

"I'm sorry." I said the first thing that popped into my messed up head.

"It's okay kitten, we've been over that, you got your punishment, Zayn got his and we will all continue our lives." He said and Harry chuckled from his place, leaning on the wall.

"Yeah right" he murmured and Jason slightly smirked at me.

He leaned down to be at my height and raised his brows, fake concern all over his beautiful face.

"You'll stay away from him if you know what's best for you." He whispered and I just gulped nodding immediately.

He grabbed the plate from my hands, that was still holding and placed it on the table.

"Eat up princess. We have things to do." He demanded sternly and I just looked at my plate.

"Yes Jason." I answered and that's when I saw a shadow on the kitchen door.

Zayn..

Harry and Jason made their way out of the kitchen and I was left alone staring at the delicious food with my now zero appetite.