[3] adventures in the abyss

Start from the beginning

"Is it true what Hutao said earlier?"

Lumine's eyes flashed up to Childe's after his voice broke her momentary trance. He smoothed his hands over her hips and she asked slightly cautiously, "About what?"

He gave her a look that made her stomach flip. "You know what about."

Feeling a little more courageous after what had transpired thus far, Lumine lowered herself down over him, using her hands on his chest for support as she replied, "Would you rather | show you or tell you?"

The sheer, somewhat filthy delight in his face made her heart beat faster. "Damn, Lumine. I really like this side of you." She flashed him a smile that was both shy and flirtatious before, 'he pulled her close for a kiss, and after a moment spent chasing her tongue with his, he murmured against her lips. "Show me what else you can do with your mouth."

"Say please and I'll think about it." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth and she had no idea where this sudden courage of hers was coming from, but damn if she wasn't loving it.

"It's probably about time somebody did," she replied, and that earned a short laugh out of him. His hands roamed all over her as they spoke, from her hips to her legs and back up again to smooth up and down her back. He couldn't keep his hands off of her, and she loved

"All right, all right," he relented, a grin playing on his lips as he tangled a hand in her hair and then positioned her head so that his lips were at her ear. His voice dropped into a rough purr that utterly slaughtered her. "Please, princess, take my cock in your mouth. I know you want it as much as I do." He nipped at her ear and she moaned. "I bet your mouth's watering just thinking about it, isn't it?" His hands grasped her hips and ground them down against his own. "Just don't make me come, 'cause I wanna fuck you after for as long as I possibly can."

There were no words in the English language to describe what his words did to Lumine. He turned her head and looked her in the eyes, and all she could do was stare at him and try not to whimper like she wanted to.

"Look at you," he murmured, still grinding slowly up against her while his hands held her in place. "I bet you could come like this, just from me.

She was about to answer him and beg him to both shut up and never stop talking ever, but then one of his hands went between them and slipped between her legs. She sucked in a breath at the unexpected touch, biting her lip as she dropped her head next to his and rocked against his hand.

"Always knew you had a dirty side to you," he said, his voice in her ear driving her crazy and intensifying everything she was feeling. "You act so innocent all the time and you can't even curse properly, but then I can get you this wet just from telling you how much I wanna feel your mouth on me."

She let out a shaky moan and then arched her back a little, lifting up her head and shifting so that she was essentially riding his hand. This in turn gave him a fantastic view of her breasts, and he bit his lip as he watched her take what she needed from him. He couldn't help but lean up and tease one of her breasts with his mouth, licking and suckling until he lifted up his head and kissed her jaw before telling her, "You're so hot like this. Can't fucking wait to watch you ride my cock later."

That was all she needed to let go, her nails biting into his chest as she came with a gasp that turned into a moan as the pleasure crashed over her. He watched her greedily the whole time, only stopping the movements of his fingers once he knew it was over and she was panting, slumped against him. He chuckled and pulled his hand away, kissing her forehead as she took a minute to pull herself together.

She had always known that he would be good, but... his unbearably filthy mouth was not something that she had anticipated. And she absolutely, unequivocally and deeply loved every last bit of it.