[3] adventures in the abyss

He laid one more kiss on her thigh before easing her leg back down to the bed and then crawling back up to her, swiping a hand over his mouth in the process. Her arms welcomed him, her fingers trying to tame his now-wild hair as he looked down at her pure heat in his eyes and said, "You have no idea how good you taste." He pressed a soft, gentle kiss to her lips and added deviously, "I love that I was the first to make you come like that."

She didn't think it was possible to blush anymore than she already was, and yet that was exactly what she did. She bit her lip and murmured quietly, "I can't believe..."

"Can't believe what?" he asked just before eyeing a droplet of sweat that was slowly making its way down between her breasts. He lifted his eyes back up and guessed, "Can't believe I'm as good at that as I said I am?"

She giggled, shaking her head. "No... I had no doubt you'd be amazing."

He raised an eyebrow, mirroring her grin, "Really?"

She smiled and nodded, reaching up to touch his face. The pad of her thumb teasing the little scar on his chin, she went on, "It was just... so good. I didn't want it to end."

"Me either," he grinned. "The way you were moving, and the sounds you were making... it was fucking incredible. You're fucking incredible."

Before she could stammer out another giggle and some semblance of a reply, he kissed her and ground his very, very needy arousal against her hips. She couldn't believe that he wasn't even fully naked yet, but his need for her was painfully clear in how he kissed her and the strain in his voice when he broke away and said, "This was the best fucking idea I think I've ever had."

"Oh yeah?" she grinned, sliding her leg over his hip and pushing against him until he was laying on his side, both of them facing one another. Now that her mind had been thoroughly blown and her life forever changed, she could better focus on other things, like... returning a favor to a man that she had been dying to get her hands and mouth on forever.

He saw the change in her demeanor, and he slid his hand up her side and briefly over her breast as he grinned and replied, "Yeah. Think we should make this a regular thing."

"I wouldn't be opposed to that," she said, happily making her grave even deeper and kissing his lips as her hand trailed down his chest. He was strong and fit, something she had been more than aware of before and even since the day she'd met him, but this was the first time she had gotten to really feel him. She didn't let the opportunity go to waste, though after a few moments of heavy kissing and hands everywhere, she slipped her hand down over his defined abs and relished the hitch in his breath when she brushed her hand over him and started teasing him. He kissed her harder and pushed into her hand, desperate for more and for anything that she would give him.

She took a moment to simply bask in the fact that all of this was happening and that he wanted her, her touch and her body. And there was not a modicum of doubt that he wanted those things badly.

He broke the kiss when he felt her smile against his lips. He looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and need and asked, "What's so funny?"

"That you're still not naked," she lied. She wasn't a great liar, but if this was going to be a regular thing between them, she was going to have to get used to it.

"I've been waiting for you to fix that," he replied with a touch of a arin and she answered him by pushing him to lay on his back and doing exactly as he suggested.

And then just a few seconds later, her best friend was finally lying naked in her bed and she was on top of him. He was achingly hard underneath her, watching her eyes soak up everything from his beautifully wrecked hair to his own flushed cheeks, the shallow heaving of his impressive chest and the sight of fully bare thighs that she had long admired when he'd wear his tighter pairs of jeans, and then there was also... well.