𝟏𝟏. 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Kiarra unlocked the door being welcomed by the utter silence and dark of her apartment.

She tried her best to be as quiet as possible while kicking down her shoes and removed her coat as she entered inside to turn on the light of the living room.

Her eyes immediately landed on the note laying on the table since she was good at noticing things out of the usual.

I got him checked. It's just a fever and some chest infection. The medicines are on the kitchen counter along with the prescriptions. I'm sorry I had to go somewhere. Love you

Kiarra read the note in her heart and smiled at the last part. She then made her way to the kitchen and scanned the medicines along with the prescriptions.
After drinking some water she made her way to her room quietly to witness Sunghoon asleep as she tiptoed towards him to check him.

She slowly turned on the lamp on the nightstand making his eyes squint in his sleep and she turned it off right away.

The moonlight escaping from the window was enough to illuminate his pale skin as she placed a gentle hand on his forehead to check his fever.

His skin was still hot, which worried her and made her wonder if he took the medicine before sleeping. As she was thinking her eyes landed on his eyebrows that stood out on his face and made it even more attractive as she brushed his hair away from his forehead.

While she was busy admiring his beauty he opened his eyes in an instant making her heart skip a beat in fear.

"I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." She whispered as she got up from his side.

"Water. I'm thirsty..." He let out in his hoarse voice and she immediately ran towards the kitchen.

"Here." She handed him the bottle. " I'm placing more bottles here so you don't have to ask again." She informed and he gave her a weak nod.

"I'm sorry I'm bothering you but have you gotten a call from Seonhee or the boys? None of them are picking up." Kiarra recorded the voice note and sent it to Soobin in hopes that he would reply as soon as possible. He did reply right away since he never ignored her texts even if he was busy.

'No. I'm in a meeting. I'll call you in a while.' Soobin texted back.

"What happened..?" Sunghoon asked with his drowsy eyes as he straightened his back on the pillow behind him.

"I left them at the town library and they haven't called back yet. I'm literally so worried....but it's fine you should go to sleep. Have you eaten anything?" She inquired with concern.

Sunghoon shook his head to the sides with pouted lips. He wished he could pretend to be interested in her friends but she was all that mattered to him. And the fact that they were left alone was all he ever wished for.

"I'm quite hungry....would you feed me something?" He pleaded with his weak voice which she couldn't say no to.

"I think there's a can of soup in the pantry somewhere." She got up to check and found one last can after going through the cabinet. She carefully opened the can and emptied in a bowl to place it in microwave.

"I'm so sorry I can't cook that well or I'd love to make you something." She sincerely apologised while bringing the tray closer to him.