chapter 4 - HA story building :)

Sanshi POV ------------------------------

In the building ------------

It was rather plain looking, minus the vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling paintings, there was minimal decor in the lobby of the building, a front desk in the front left corner, a small gather area to the right with a small fireplace in the back, the elevator was directly in front of the door and there's a staircase to the left of it, incase you wanna torture yourself getting up to the top floor. I myself, lived on the first residential floor. The floors were labeled #1 ground floor/lobby, #2 diner, #3 res 1, #4 res 2, and so on so forth, there were 18 floors total.

Heading toward the front desk, i check in with the lady. Then i walk towards the elevator, exhausted from school. I press the elevator call button and start to wait when my phone bing's from my pocket. Taking out my phone to check, i see it's from Taishiro

Toyomitsu Taishiro 5:00
-Heya darlin! How are ya?

Me 5:00
-Good, you?

I decide to change his contact name

Golden Boy 5:01
-Pretty good! Just got home!

Me 5:01
-Cool. I'm in the elevator right now.

Golden Boy 5:01
-Nice! Well, i was wondering if you'd wanna come over sometime this weekend! My older sister is finally back from tokyo!

Me 5:02
-Maybe. I'll see what my plans are.

Golden Boy 5:02
-Great! :)

As i put my phone away the elevator dings, indicating my stop, i step off the elevator and into the hallway heading for my door close to the other end of the hallway.

I take out my key from my side bag, opening the door i step in and take off my bag and lean down to take off my shoes. Walking farther into my apartment (apartment layout at the top) i turn into the kitchen to get something to eat. After getting some food in my stomach, I walk to my bedroom to grab some clothes so i could take a shower.

Walking into the bathroom, i start taking my clothes off so i can shower "mmh... looks like it's fucking enflamed again. Dumbass scar." I say, catching my reflection in the mirror, i had scars all over my body, not that i liked any of them, they were mostly from my childhood...but the one i found i hated the most...was the one i couldn't see if i weren't looking in a mirror. As i stared at the large scar that spanned from above my left eyebrow, over my left eye, making my vision quite bad in that eye, and down the entire left side of my face, across my lips, and under my chin.

God how i hated it.

It looked to be enflamed, with a red tint and puffiness in areas where my mask or eyepatch rubbed the scar. Turning to the shower and turning on the water, i find a suitable tempurature.

After my shower, i step out and grab my towel from the shelf, drying off and putting it around myself, bending down i take out some scar cream from the sink cabinet and stood to face the mirror, again, my head filling with tramatic memories of my past. Trying to ignore my thoughts, i take some of the scar cream and put it along the length of my scar, it was even more irritated due to the warm water.

Walking out of the bathroom after getting dressed and blow drying my hair, i walk to my lounge room, turning on the tv and just relaxing on the couch, i hear my phone ding from the side table, picking it up and opening it, i see a few notifications from Toyomitsu

Golden 5:36
-My mom said you could come for the reunion this weekend
-Ma really wants to meet you 😅

Golden Boy 6:03
-Heya! You ate dinner yet?