chapter 1 - Meeting

Sanshi POV ----------------------------------------

'These idiots are so fucking annoying' I thought to myself hearing laughter from afar. 'Why are they getting closer? Can't a girl just read in peace?' Once again in my own thoughts

"You really think YOU can be a hero with that quirk of yours? HA! You're delusional fatass." Was all i'd heard before
"Oof- ow" followed by a whispered "fuck"

"Aww, are you alright there Toyomitsu-kun? Are you sure you didn't cause an earthquake?" Was what Nagashi said as i stood up

Slowly turning to walk over to her she notices me "hey Ikaru-san! Wanna help me teach this fatass here a lesson?"

"..." i don't respond as i approach

"Ikaru-san?"

"HEY!" She shouts as i give her a hefty shove "OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?"

"Aww. Did that hurt?" She's now cowering as i look down at her under my chin "sure ya didn't cause a damn earthquake?"

She didn't respond before i turned to help up Toyomitsu

Holding out my hand, he seems hesitant to take it, "I don't bite!" I say with a masked grin, he grabs my hand trying to lift himself with his other before i pull him to his feet with my unoccupied hand on his shoulder, pulling him closer i whisper "unless you're into that." I smile watching his surprise from my strength turn into a look of pure embarrassment...perfect...kinda cute actually...

Keeping his left hand in my right i turn to walk back toward the building, "uh...thanks for helpin me back there..." he says still flustered but with a hint of regret " 's no problem big guy- it's alright if i call ya big guy right?" I respond, making sure he takes no offense to the nickname "i don't mind, as long as i can call ya darlin!" He says with a large grin...god...his smile....

"I honestly don't care whatcha call me." I say with a slight shrug
"Wait! Holy fuck you're bleedin!" I shout fully turning around to look at him "uuhhh..." he mumbles looking down to his nose, he looks cute like that, "yea!" He exclaims "and you're happy 'bout it?"
"Well...no..."
"You sure said that ecstatically"
"Didn't realize till now though darlin" he says with i think the cutest expression I've seen. "Well, this needs taken care of." I say grabbing his uniform shirt by his neck and pulling down a little, not that i needed him much lower, I'm just a few inches shorter than him. He seems flustered by this. Cute.

"You attract trouble like this often?" I ask, taking out some tissues from my side bag to wipe his nose with
"...yea..." he replies after hissing from the contact of my hand on his nose, "seems broken." I respond pulling away "let's get you to the nurse." I say as i take his hand in mine again to lead him to the nurse
"The names Toyomitsu Taishiro by the way! I just realized i never introduced myself properly!" He says with a light chuckle, "Ikaru Sanshi." I respond shortly as we reach the nurses office.
"Hey, ya wanna have lunch with me?" I ask before he goes into the office, his eye light up "sure!" He says with an even larger smile than before, "meet me on the roof at lunchtime then. Bye" i turn as i wave back to him "Bye!" He shouts after me just before entering the office.

I left my book outside...

Damnit.

------------ Lunchtime

The delicate breeze mixed with the smell of fall air and fallen leaves felt like heaven from the rooftop, it was peaceful to say the least, i tended to spend most of my time alone up on the roof, it was lovely, and today i'd have someone to share it with, although, I'm not sure why i even asked in the first place... maybe it's cause he's cute? But I've met plenty of cute guys before. He just feels like a really nice soul...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a slight creak from the rooftop door "hey, bout time you got up here big guy!" I say turning slightly from my sitting position. "It, uh, took me a bit to find the door... heheh" he chuckles again, 'damn, he keeps doin that. It's too damn cute', "hm, what year you in? First? I'm not sure i've seen you around." I question as he makes his way to me, bento box in hand, "yea, actually, i am!" He replies sitting beside me with more grace than i expected, "hm, thought so, I'm a third year. I'd have seen ya 'round at least once, i know just 'bout everyone here." I state, "i don't really know any other people with an accent like mine! I assume you're from the Osaka region, correct?" He asks, "mhm" i respond
We sit in comfortable silence as he unwraps his bento box "you got somethin to eat there darlin?" He questions, "i don't really eat often, looks like you've got some good food though." I add, seeing what's in the box, he chuckles again, damn me to hell if his chuckle isn't the best thing i've heard today, "yea, my mom made it for me! A celebration of me gettin into Shiketsu! She doesn't cook for me often, i do a lot of the cookin, and I'd like to say i'm pretty damn good at it too!" He boasts, "sounds nice." I reply bluntly. "Somethin wrong there, darlin?" He asks again, "nah, just tired." I say adding a yawn after for effect, "well you can probably take a nap, though i'd ask ya at least eat somethin darlin!"
"Haven't we established that i didn't bring food?" I say shortly before he replies with "You can have some of mine! I don't mind!" He says ecstatically "you sure? I'm really not hungry, don't wanna be eatin anythin you could have." I reply "it's completely fine by me, and you don't have ta eat much y'know!" He holds up a small smoked salmon sashimi "just this then you can take a nap!" He states, smiling from ear to ear it seemed, "..."

He seems taken aback when i put the whole sashimi in my mouth to take it off his chopsticks, "gwah!" He gets all flustered, i think it's absolutely adorable how even the smallest things can make him flustered, "..so-..sorry" i laugh while finishing the sashimi, adding a slight chuckle after. "N-no problem there, d-darlin!" He says turning his head away in an attempt to hide his face, i laugh at how adorable he's being and lightly punch the side of his arm, "too much for ya ta handle big guy?" I prod "YES!" He shouts, obviously flustered as hell at the current moment.