her...

IM SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY 😭😭😭 BUT I STOP CAUSE I KEPT GETTING CRINGE.. BUT EH. ILL TRY TO CONTINUE THIS STORY, IM KINDA THINKING ON MAKING IT MORE LIKE "HORROR" INSTEAD OF LIKE THE SHIP.
ILL ALSO START ADDING SOME MUSIC AS A BACKGROUND ? BUT YOU CAN JUST HEAR IT FOR FUN.

PARKERS POV:

I woke up feeling like something or someone was watching me. I went to the bathroom walking quietly, once I was close enough I speed up a bit. I closed the door, I looked at the mirror. There was blood in my face, my whole face. I kept walking closer and closer to the mirror until there was someone's else face .... It was her. But I was in a different place. I looked around it was just like this room but it was more like deadly, it had plants growing, the floor looked old. I exited the room and looked around the house it looked different, I stopped myself feeling like something was missing, chester.! I ran to the room, the bed was filled with blood, but no chester. There was another mirror I went up to it. I was still the girl but with more blood on me.

"Parker,parker!!"

I heard someone scream my name.

I woke up.

It was chester.

"Hey parker, are you alright", cheater asked worried. "What are you doing here..?!?"

"Yea I'm alright," I respond. "Ow-".

"Hey don't move." Chester said. "i think your head might be hurting, plus when I was looking for you, you were laying on the floor with your head bleeding." He sighed.

"Yeah i think my head might be hurting." I mocked chester.

"But are you alright.?" I asked

"Huh,why are you asking." Chester looked confused.

"You just looked sad." I smile and chuckle a bit.

"Hey this is serious, don't laugh."  Chester frowned.

"But hey let's go back to bed.", Chester said....

As chester put down a warm towel on the front and back of my head, i was thinking on the "accident", why was I her.? Was it a sign.? Was she back.? Why our house.? Ugh.

"Hey you alright.?" Chester asked, as he put the bowl down.

"Huh yeah, just thinking about what happened." I sighed.

"Oh, maybe we could talk about it tomorrow..?" ,He smiled "I'm feeling a bit tired." He yawned.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Night" chester said.

"Night".....

OH