Accident

❗❗THIS DOES INCLUDE FORCING SEX/RAPE IF U Don't LIKE IT PLEASE LEAVE❗❗
Chester pov:
"Chester, chester,hunny wake up."I heard someone whisper my name.It wasn't a dream.I woke up and saw my "girlfriend" looking drunk and high as hell.

"Chester."she giggled calling my name.

"Umm ye-s..?" I responded.

She came closer to me,she whispered in my ear.

"Wanna have sex?"she giggled.
Sex.?!?No I'm not even ready for that, we have never even cuddled and she's asking for sex.Im scared what would happened if I said no.?

"No please I don't want to do that."I gulped, was she going to be angry,was she going to force me..?

"Oh, okay!!" She giggled.She left the bed,when she was bout to leave she asked me "do you want anything to drink.??"she asked me with a little giggled.With the little giggled she added after that question and after what almost happened, I didn't trust her.

"No,thank you."I responded

"But don't you want a little goodnight kiss".she asked me with puppy eyes.I kinda liked that shes showing me a little bit of love even do she has been treating me bad.I hope I don't regret saying yes.

"Uh,yeah sure!"I respond.As she giggled and gave me a big smile "Okay!" As she closed the door,she came close to my bed to give a goodnight kiss. MWAH! she still kept her lips on my cheek.Then out of nowhere she was topping me."W-wha..t?"I was scared,please just someone or something make this stop,even do she was on top of me,I was still scared.She pulled out some fuzzy handcuffs and pulled my arms up and tight them to together.

"WAIT NO-STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE"I was begging for my life,I didn't want this,I never asked for this.I was moving around to try and get her hands of my hands.but she has already put on the handcuffs.She then began to force me to put our lips together.I was crying.what did I do to get in a situation like this.She then took of her clothes except her bra.She the strated to take of my clothes slowly,she was ready for this,she was ready for sex,I could see it in her face,she was bitting her lips just by taking my clothes off.Once she took off my boxers,she looked happy.But I wasn't I wanted to close my legs, but she was sitting in my thighs.

"Aw,I'm sorry chester for treating you all mean,wasn't I such a bad girl??"She put her shoulders up,looking like she had no neck,and just shakes her torso,making her boobs move from side to side.

"But don't bad girls,get a punishment??" She bit her lip.She wanted it,she wanted my dick.

She connected her lips to mine.Squezzing my chin so we could "kiss".She bites my bottom lip  as a entrance.As she was making out with me,I felt her pussy enter my cock.I couldn't scream,but I tried to move my legs to at less move away,that didn't work she broke up the kiss.

"Eh, I never knew my sweet sugar baby chester was a freak at this~~!!."she sounded like she wanted to tease me.

"NO, I'm n-not your forcing me to d-o thi..s" I couldn't speak I was interrupted by  weak throat.She began going up and down laughing.
"Ugh,fuck you're dick is Soo fucking good."she said it has if she has reached heaven.

She kept on doing it will I kept crying and whispering help. That's until someone knocked the door.The knocking both got our attention and I knew I had the chance to scream from help.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I cried.

"CHESTER??"someone cried,they knew me,good,but who was it?.Was it parker?.

"YE-."I got interrupted by my toxic girlfriend covering my mouth,but I still tried to scream.

"CHESTER ITS PARKER ILL HELP YOU OUT.!!" Parker cried.

"UGH,YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY FUN."she made sure I could only hear it.She moved her hands from my mouth to my neck,then she "kissed" me so I couldn't scream.I heard as if someone got a knife and just stabbed it throw the door.

THIRD POV CAUSE HOW TF CAN CHESTER SEE

"CHESTER DON'T WORRY BUDDY,IM HERE FOR YOU ILL-"parker got interrupted by seeing threw the tiny hole he made on the door with the knife.He looked angry,he stabbed the door harder and harder until he was able to make a hole big enough for his hand to reach the locked door.He has successfully got into the room.

"GET OFF CHESTER!".parker screamed.My "girlfriend" saw that he had a knife in his hand,and she ran out of the room. I was crying  "Parker,parker."I called his name trying to hug him.He drop the knife.He took of the handcuffs I just went and gave him a big hug,I didn't care that I was naked.He hugged me back.I was crying in his shoulder.

"Parker"I whispered.

"Don't worry chester I'm here for you."He made cricles in my back to comfort me.After a long hug he gave me a blanket,and picked me up,princess style,ugh embarrassing,right?.He walked out of the house and went to his car.He opened the door,and put me down on the seat,Closed the door.
He went to his seat and started the car.

"Umm,thank you so much parker." I was about to cry again.

"Hey don't cry,it's alright I'm here for you,I'll drive you to my house and give you some of my clothes,and you can stay as long as you want to."parker said.He sounded calm,which made me relaxed.

"Umm,but it's alright you don't need me to stay at your ho-" I got interrupted by Parker.

"No,your staying in my house until your comfortable to go and buy and stay at your own house."parker responded.

"Uh,Okay thank you so much."I gave him a big smile.

"Anything for my best friend"He smiled too.His smiled made me happy,it made me forgot about the accident...

Ending this chapter  it cause why not.(ʘᴗʘ✿) SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE,IM NOT THAT GOOD AT MAKING STORIES. btw the cat pics are my cat.I love her 😩😩💪💪IM ALSO SORRY IF THEIR IS ANY WORDS THAT Don't MAKE SENSE WITH THE TEXT MY PHONE AUTO CORRECTS ME ITS KINDA Annoying BUT NO