Neck

Chester POV:
Once we arrived parkers house,he got me some clothes and told me to change in the bathroom.When I finished changing,I felt sleepy, and parker noticed that.

"Umm chester you could sleep in my bed if you would want to."Parker said.

"Thank you for the offer,but where would you sleep.?" I questioned.

"In the same bed."parker smiled.

"Okay,Welp good night parker."I smiled.As I walked to his room,opened the door.I saw that the bed was pretty big.Wow,now I know why he didn't worry about us sleeping in the same bed.
When I slept on the bed it felt Soo fluffy and cold,but the cold felt nice. That type of bed could make me pass out,and I did. Feels like could 9 but more better.

Parker POV:
As chester went to sleep on my bed,the tiredness hit me too.I sighed. Welp. I turned off the TV,then the whole lights off the house and entered my room.While I opened the door,I saw chester passed out.He looked funny,you knew I haded to laugh on how ridiculous he looked,but I stopped laughing when I saw that he took up all the bed.Ugh what a meanie.I tried to move him,so I could have some space but he kept moving his body back were it was.

"Yo chester,common move"I whispered.I tapped him a little to try to get him up.No respond.Ugh this was going to be annoying. I tried to roll him over,but he would just go back to the pose he was.

I had to wake him up, I need sleep too.
"Yo chester." I yelled.

Chester pov:

I heard someone yell my name. I woke up it was parker but why was he yelling my name.

"Huh?!" I whispered.

"Sorry I had to wake you up but you were taking up the whole space." Parker said

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know here I'll move." I moved to the end of the bed.

He turned off the lights, entered the bed,covered himself up"Thank you chester." Parker whispered.

"Goodnight." Parker said. He turned around. Both of our backs facing each other. For some reason I want to feel comfortable,safe. I just wanted to ask Parker if we could cuddle but what happens if he thinks it's weird.? Well I guess I'll never know if I never ask.

I whispered. "Hey parker is it alright if we cuddled..?".

"Huh? Uh chester did you say anything..?" He turned to face me and got closer and closer to me that I could feel his hot breathing in my neck. Ugh, that gave me chills. He had his eyes closed,it looks like he was still sleepy.

"Ch..chester you there or am I-" Parkers head buried it self on my neck. I felt my face get hot.

"Uh- parker,hey-" I heard little snores come out of parker. Great Soo this is how I'm going to be sleeping. I turned around to bury my head on Parkes neck. There now we're even. Both of the sleepy boys ended up sleeping peacefully on each other's neck. 

Idk what to write in the next chapter but I'll try.
Lol sorry if there's mistakes.