Chapter 2: The Gem Team

They started to walk to the house, which got bigger the closer they got to it. The boy then opened the door to the house, which lead to a huge living room. The room was covered in whites and blues and browns; the room had beautiful furniture with a kitchen big enough to for a family. The room was very beautiful, she couldn't believe it at all. She walked in to the room along side the boy, and sat down on the white furry couch in the middle of the room. "Now where are those two idiots now, I'm sure Sonic is still making a mess in the back." The boy then turns to her and tells her to stay there, and walks away to find this Sonic character.
She starts to think of the two people that also live here, and wonders if their anything like the boy she met. With that, a boy walks in holding a book in his hands. The boy had long white hair, with a silver gem on his forehead. His jacket was silver with teal lines and a teal star in the middle. She could see he didn't suspect her, and walked into the kitchen area. He started to look around in the cabinets, and turned around to finally notice the girl on the couch.
He first stared at her for a bit, and then snapped back to reality to walk towards her. She first felt nervous, but hoped he was as kind as the other boy. "Salutations," the boy said, "what brings you here young one." The girl just looked at him anxiously, and felt her cheeks blushing a little bit. "I guess your a little shy, don't worry I won't harm you."
With that, a gust of wind blew around the room, with a blue blur flying with it. The blur stopped in the kitchen zone, and somehow turned his shoes back to another pair of shoes. "Well what's with all the commotion Shadow, what's the big-" the boy said before he looked her way. The boy looked at her for a sec, and began walk towards her as well. "Don't toy with her," the black and red boy said as he walked into the room, "she's a new born so it looks." "A newborn!" The silver boy said in awe, "but newborns haven't been created in over 6,000 years." "Huh," said the blue boy, "I've never seen a new born before, she looks kind of cute." With that she blushed again, and the blue boy put his hand behind his head and smiled.
"Enough with that," the black and red boy said, walking closer to them, " the nicest thing we can do right now is introduce each other." The silver boy still looked at her with amazement, and agreed with what he said. "I'm Cuprite," the black and red boy started, "but you can call me Shadow if you want." "Heh, the only reason you call yourself that is just to look cool." replied the blue boy. "Shut up you ingrate or I'll send you flying in deep water!"
"Then why do you call yourself that?" said the blue boy, being cocky. "Because I act like a shadow, I can swiftly strike and can easily make anything disappear!"
"Now, now" replied the sliver boy, "let us all remain at piece, we have a young guest with us and we don't want her to be scared of us." The two boys then backed away from each other, and the silver boy walked closer to the girl.
"Salutations, I'm Silver Diamond, but you can call me Silver if you want." "Now you," began again the blue one, " the only reason you call yourself that is because you don't like to have a girls name." Silver then closed his eyes, putting his hands into a meditating way, and breathed to calm himself, "That's not it, I call myself that because silver is a part of my name, so it makes it easier to say." The boy then opened his eyes and gave the girl a smile.
The blue boy then came up and introduces himself as well. "Hi, I'm Tanzanite, but you can call me Sonic, cause I'm as fast as super sonic speed!!!" He gives a kind of pose with a piece sign, while the other two face palm themselves. "Now what's your name little one," said Silver as he comes back from his face palm. "I don't think she can speak yet, but we can at least see her gem."
Shadow then points to the zipper on the jacket, and she understood what she needed to do. The girl then looked to her zipper, and zipped down to show them the gem on her chest. Silver then started to study it; while Sonic was make funny faces causing Shadow to almost punch him. Soon enough, he came up with a conclusion.
"Judging by its color being a sort of rose and its roughness being a little rocky I can tell that the gem must be roselite." said Silver with a sort of detective way. "Well, I guess her name is Roselite," said Shadow. "Ah, come on! We're going to give her a name like that!" said Sonic as he started to get an offensive attitude on the subject.
"We at least got to give her a cool name like ours." Shadow then looks to him with anger in his eyes, "are you seriously getting mad over her real name?!" "We can at least call her Rose," said Sonic, "or maybe give her a full name." "Why would you do that." replied Silver, "we don't fully have names, why does she need to have one?"
"Duh, because she's special, now let's see." He then started to pace around the room, while the other two watched him. The girl watched in amazement on him being so interested in her name.
When he finally looks up he snaps his finger and says, "I got it, Amelia Rose." "Why on earth do you pick that name for her?" replied Shadow. "Because she reminds me of the old character Amelia Starose from that old cartoon I used to watch." "I do believe that name is intricate, and it is quite a fitting name." replied Silver in a sophisticated way. With that, Shadow crossed his arms and shook his head in disagreement. "Even if that name is fitting, will she be able to say it since the fact she can't really speak yet?" From that, Sonic thought once again, and quicker then before came up with another idea. "I know, how about Amy Rose, since it's the shorter version of Amelia." "Ah, your name picking is as idiotic as you, why must you be he one to choose this girls name?" Shadow said, making an angry fist pose. "Actually," a small voice said from the little being on the couch.
"I kind of like the name of Amy Rose."