•{|🔪I Love You, Ming🔪|}• !Yandere Tai AU! •Pt.2•

Start from the beginning

•~•

As Tai finally made it up the final few steps, he huffed but also straightened his form and rushed ahead, searching around for Ming but was only greeted with Shifu. "Oh...It's you." He mumbled with disappointment as Shifu only narrowed his eyes in response to his attitude towards him. "Don't give me that attitude Tai Lung, you've missed lunch." Shifu said as he held his staff close. "Hmph. So what? I already ate earlier...besides I came back from trying to clear my mind after what you SAID to me." Tai said with a small snarl at the end of the sentence, making Shifu go a bit tense from his student's intense yet cold glare. "You should've been back hours ago, I can't have you going around doing whatever evil plot you're planning next...you might've changed a bit from your madness but I still don't believe you've fully gone less...feral." Shifu said as Tai's expression went from annoyed to outright offended, him growling in his breath as he gritted his teeth with irritation. "FERAL? HA! I haven't gone feral in a LONG time, and if I needed to I would've-" he began to fiercely snap back until he was interrupted by a familiar voice from the entrance behind Shifu, him snapping quickly out his angered state and looking back at the doors only to see Ming Yue standing nervously out in the open. As Tai's eyes shook, his tensed expression softened into that of a more happy and surprised approach until he was interrupted again by his master before him. "Ming was worried for you Tai Lung, I know what I said earlier was too much...but it's best for you to keep learning how to manage your rage and strength, luckily first thing in the morning I'll have Fai help me train you on your Inner Peace and PATIENCE as he had mentioned to me after you left." Spoke Shifu as Tai growled angrily from the thought of his brother being the tattletale he always was but soon calmed himself with a tired sigh as he rolled his eyes. "Fine...but may I speak with Ming please, Master?" He asked as he eyed Ming with crossed arms, her returning the glare with more anxiousness than welcome. "Once you come inside, you may." Shifu replied as he turned and began to walk inside, Ming following behind as Tai caught up to her seeming more enjoyed to seeing her. As the doors shut behind the three, Tai gently grabbed Ming's arm and stayed behind, making her stop in her tracks and look back with surprise. "Uhm...Tai let me go. Everyone is in the Hall of Warriors-" she first spoke but was cut off by Tai as he held his head down. "I'm sorry..." he spoke in a saddened tone as his ears flopped down, making Ming look at him in awe but also empathy. She felt like responding but only heard Tai continue. "I'm sorry for how I reacted back at the village...I was just so irritated. Instead of putting my rage on something else, I put it on you...Shifu is still as bitter as he was when I left to be sent to that forsaken prison!" He said with a bit of anger in his tone, Ming just standing there taking in whatever he had left to say, her expression of empathy to that of regret. "I'm sorry too..." she said, making Tai's ears flick upward and him lifting his head to her response in confusion and shock. "What...? Why are you sorry? I'm the one that had acted hateful towards you earlier...I should be apologizing not you!" He said as he gently gripped her shoulders and shook her gently, she looked back at him with an ashamed look on her face but was soon stunned from feeling a pair of arms wrap around her like a snake coiling around it's prey, she gasped as she realized that Tai was hugging her. "T-Tai...?" Ming shakily chocked out as she shivered from the sudden move, even tho she normally liked hugs from Tai, she didn't feel much ease with this one. "Don't apologize for things you didn't do." He sternly spoke to her as her tensed body began to calm itself, her sighing as she hesitantly hugged back. Tai felt her arms wrap around his upper back, her embrace with his own, his heart feeling that it was beating a full mile as he smiled with her in his arms, not wanting to let her go for a second. He soon felt that he hugged her long enough and decided to let her go, her smiling a bit from his act of kindness to her. "Thank you Tai Lung...your very sweet. Well...I think I'm gonna go take a nap...I feel a bit exhausted from the chaos that happened earlier...tell Shifu and the others that I might not make it to dinner." She said as she yawned like a tired old lady on a Monday morning, making Tai chuckle as he took her to her bedroom. "Alright, I will." He said with a smile as she giggled back at him with a small smile.

•~•

After Po and the others was finished with they're training for the rest of the evening, they began to head for dinner in the kitchen. Once they made it there, they already saw Tai Lung sitting at the table calmly with a cup of tea, sipping it before noticing the other masters in the room. "Oh? You all finally broke your bones for the day?" Asked Tai as he continued to sip his tea, "Don't know. Haven't you finally got finished getting lectured by Shifu like a child?" Said Ti before Tai almost spit out some of his tea, coughing a bit from almost choking. "Excuse me?" He asked as he gave a dramatic and fake look of shock and offense after catching his breath. "You heard me, also where's Ming?" She asked with her eyes narrowed a bit at the snow leopard. "Oh! That reminds me, she said that she felt too tired to attend dinner...so I covered up for her and thought of telling you all." He said as he smiled while eyeing at the masters, spinning his clawed nail in a circle on the rim of the cup he held in his other paw. "Huh! She really must be that tired to not attend dinner, don't blame her tho..." Mantis said the others agreed before they sat down at the table with Tai, waiting for dinner to be served.

•~•

After dinner the other masters decided to head for bed, Tai being the last to hit the hay, but before he did he went to Ming's room and as quiet as a mouse he slid open her door, across the room was the sight of Ming sleeping, her looking rather peaceful and stuck in her own little world of dreams. Tai felt his heart warm up as well as his cheeks and he smiled in awe. "Sleep well Ming. Soon you won't be alone in here all by yourself in the dark..."

"Soon."

•{|🔪To be Continued🔪|}•

•{|Ok so I decided to make this chapter a LITTLE bit longer so that you all can enjoy the creepy yet cute atmosphere and ongoing story with this Oneshot, I'm HOPING that you all enjoyed this one, if not, that's ok! Anyways, hope you all are doing great and may God bless you all! God loves ya and so do I!💖✝️🖐🏾|}•