𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖

ابدأ من البداية

"More needless violence... It solves nothing.." He grunts, "Learn the lesson now, or you'll share Gabriel's fate.."

"Is that a threat?" (Y/N) frowned, crossing her arms.

"It's a warning.." He answered. "There's nothing left out there! Nothing but that Wither storm!" He bickers. "Why are we wasting time talking to this jerk!" Axel steps out, "We have to go and get Petra!"

"The girl! I saw her.." Ivor said, "What?" Lukas asked. "While I was running towards the portal, I passed her. She was running in the opposite direction... Such bravery. Of course, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. And your friend has crossed!" (Y/N) eyes widened, she was baffled. "You did not just fucking call her stupid... You're a fucking coward.."

"Maybe, but I survived. And that's what counts.." He replied.

"There's more to life than survival," Jesse said.

"Without survival, there is no life. Through that tunnel is a network of mine carts built by the Order Of The Stone. It's your only way out." He explains, pointing behind him. "We should go that way," Axel said. "Time wasting, let's go." Lukas agreed.

"What about you?" Jesse asked.

"What about me?"

"How will you get out of here?"

"I'll use my imagination." Suddenly a high-pitched cry was heard near them, everyone looked around, trying to locate the sound. "What was that?" Axel asked.

"I would wish you good luck, but luck won't carry you through the Nether, you have my sympathies." After that, he pulled a potion from behind and drank. He smirked at all of them before disappearing, only leaving the empty bottle behind.

"Where did he go?" (Y/N) asked. Another cry was heard, but it was closer than before. They all turned around to see a huge Ghast, floating beside them.
"Let's get out of here!" Axel yelled. The Ghast opened its eyes, showing a dark red color before letting out a scream.

"RUN!"

They ran, they ran as fast as they could. They ran through the tunnel, passing burning blocks and passing pigmen zombies who stared blankly at them. They kept running until they reached some railroads that had multiple minecarts, enough for all of them. "That must be what Ivor was talking about!" Olivia said.
After that, a fireball was quick to fly past them, making them run towards the minecarts and hop into them.

Rueben was on the first cart, after that was Jesse, (Y/N), Olivia, Lukas, and Axel. The ghast was slowly getting closer to them, letting out soft cries. "Everybody, hold on!" Jesse yelled as the carts slowly began to move, forcing the Ghast to stay back since there was no room for it to follow them. The carts went through a tunnel, everywhere they looked they saw lava pouring from every side, the air was extremely hot making all of them sweat a little. The railroads went over a huge ocean of lava, it looked beautiful in a way.

"Wow.. the Nether..'' Lukas said in awe, looking around the place. "Yeah... that is a lot of lava... And fire... And other things that can burn you to death.." Olivia added. Rueben let out a squeal and quickly ducked once he noticed what was ahead of them. Jesse looked at him, confused until he looked forward, he gasped loudly. "Oh no!" Ahead of them, they would see the railroads heading straight down, meaning that a deep drop was bound to happen. "Oh, that's a drop! That's a very, very much a drop!" Lukas panicked. "What are you talking about, new guy? What drrrrOh crap! You weren't kidding!" Axel realized.

"I swear if I fall off this stupid thing.." (Y/N) muttered. "Everybody! Hold on!" Jesse yelled. (Y/N) held onto the sides of the minecarts tightly before they rushed downhill, she screamed along with everyone else. It was her first time going to the Nether and she didn't expect it to be on the verge of getting thrown off and straight into lava. The railroad went back to normal, now going straight again and traveling through another tunnel. "Oh no.." Jesse stated, seeing the netherrack that were taking up most of the space. "DUCK!" Lukas yelled, and everyone else ducked in time. Jesse looked back to check up on everyone else but Olivia quickly warned him. "WATCH IT!" Luckily he ducked just in time. He tried turning around again but (Y/N) leaned forward and grabbed the sides of his head and turned him back. "Focus on what's ahead of you!" She yelled.