𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝℂ𝕆ℕ

"Finally... we're here.." Y/N smiled. The huge banner stood in front of them; the words "ENDERCON" were written on it, and it looked very pretty with the shades of purple and black that it had. The three of them continued walking forward, taking in the sights of the huge building that were beside them. Although they've gone to Endercon every year, it never ceases to amaze them. Every year, Endercon just gets bigger and bigger, and more people go. More booths are installed and games as well. This year is even more special, knowing that it's the first time they've won anything and that they have the chance to meet up with Gabriel the warrior. What an honor.

"Just let me know if you see Rueben anywhere." Jesse spoke, his voice full of worry. Petra gave him a sympathetic look, "He's gotta be here somewhere." Jesse sighs and nods at her statement. "I hope you're right.."

"So, when we're making the deal, I need two to let me do the talking. Okay? I don't want anything to screw this up." Petra said, looking seriously at the two. Y/N and Jesse both nodded at her request. "Don't worry, Petra, we know how hard you worked for the skull. We'll keep quiet" Y/N said. "Yeah, we'll let you handle it," Jesse added.

Petra stayed quiet for a bit before speaking again. "And if you want to be really useful, try to look intimidating.."

"Like this?" Jesse said before he puffed his chest out, pretending to flex on his muscles. Y/N giggled, gently elbowing him. Petra, however, was not amused at all.
"I'm less scared of you than scared for you.."

"Jesse! Y/N!" A voice cut through the crowd. They look ahead to see Axel and Olivia walking towards them with smiles on their faces. "And... Petra?" Olivia questioned, tilting her head slightly.
"Hey, you all know Petra... My new super-close friend. We're super close now..' Jesse said awkwardly. Olivia and Axel just looked at them, confused. Petra facepalmed while Y/N just shrugged. "We ran into each other while I was looking for Y/N and Rueben.." He explained.

"Couldn't find him, huh?"

"He'll turn up sooner or later -I just know it!"

"We saw him, but before I knew what was happening, we were under attack by a zombie horde! I told him to run, it was for his own good!"

"I'm glad you're okay, Y/N. You had us worried." Axel said, frowning a bit. "Same here, you're not hurt, are you?" Olivia asked.

Y/N lets out a small chuckle. "Don't worry you guys, I'm fine. I got a little bruised because of a spider, but I'm fine!"

The two just stare at her, eyes widening slightly.
"Are you sur-" Olivia started but Y/N quickly cut her off.
"YES! I am, please don't go crazy like how Jesse here did.." She said, looking at him in the corners of her eyes. Jesse just nervously looked to the side, rubbing the back of his neck with a timid smile.

"Anyways, what were you doing in the woods, Petra?" Axel asked, turning to her.

"Nothing," Petra dismissed quickly. "Just... drawn by the sound of Jesse's high pitched screams and Y/N loud yells."

"We would've been spider-bait if she hadn't found us!" Jesse exclaims.

"Sorry we didn't come with you, Jesse" Axel apologized. "But hey! We won!" Olivia said happily, turning around to look at the huge statue of the enderman that was glowing from the redstone. Jesse and Y/N walked towards the building, staring in awe. Whoever wins the building competition must recreate their build at the front of Endercon, Axel and Olivia did a very good job at rebuilding it by themselves. The statue was so much bigger than in the competition.
"Looks like abandoning friends in their time of need paid off yet again."

"Our enderman is so lifelike, I don't even want to glance at it!" Jesse exclaimed in awe. Axel looks over at the three, "We did okay, didn't we?" He asked them.
Oilvia lets out a tired sigh, "Man, I still wish I'd gotten that part in the back to look better.."
"I could've fit more fireworks in there... somewhere.." Axel mumbled. Jesse steps out and fully turns his body towards them. "I'm proud of you guys, all of you.." He said with a soft smile.