Masterpiece

"Eddie Munson!"
You angrily stated as you made your way down the halls of Hawkins high school.
Your eyebrows furrowed and your fist were balled tight in fists as you got closer to the metalhead standing by his locker .
"Oh shit."
You heard him say.
He quickly shoved what was in his hands into the locker and tried to hurry but it was too late.
You slammed the locker close for him and glared up at the tall boy in front of you.
"If you ever leave me by myself in those woods again I swear to-"
"Listen,sweetheart,don't take it personal I had to hurry and get home."
Eddie interrupted you.
The audacity was enough to make you laugh to yourself.
"And what's more important than walking me home? Your guitar?"
You crossed your arms against your chest and waited for his next excuse.
Eddie was always good at coming up with something on the spot.
"Are you gonna kill me,y/n?"
He teased with that mischievous grin plastered on his face.
"Eddie."
Was all you could say. You took a deep breath and exhaled trying to stay calm despite Eddie's chuckles sending waves of anger throughout your body
"What day is today?"
Eddie questioned with a raised eyebrow
"It's June 7th,our anniversary,and you have found a way to piss me off the day before it. Congratulations."
You puckered your bottom lip out in sadness for a dramatic effect but that never did work on Eddie,though you tried your hardest.
"If I tell you why I didn't wait for you will you get mad or should I just show my princess?"
You thought for a moment before sighing
"If it's something stupid I think I will kill you."
You sarcastically replied.
"Fair enough."
Eddie reached his hand into his backpack and began to shuffle it around.
You could hear papers crumbling which you could assume was all the homework he has yet to turn in for months.
Only a second later,Eddie pulled out a folded up piece of paper.
He held it between his index and middle finger,reaching it out towards you.
You cocked an eyebrow up as you hesitantly grabbed it from him.
Now it was Eddie's turn to cross his arms against his chest as he watched you with an amused look.
You slowly opened up the piece of paper and gasped as you finally did.
You starred at it for a moment with eyes full of stars,well,that's how Eddie would describe the look.
On the piece of paper was a very well sketched drawing of you. Every little detail that someone could get right about you was on the paper.
You looked back up at Eddie who had a goofy grin on his face.
"Do you like it? I kinda owe my guy some money for letting one of the art kids get a bag for free just to get them to even consider doing this for me." Eddie continued to ramble on "see that's why I couldn't wait for you if I didn't meet him in time I wouldn't have gotten that picture and-"
"Eddie," you interrupted him "I love it so much. Thank you."
Because Eddie was a little taller than you,you stood on the tips of your toes and pressed your lips against his.
You two had kissed many times before but they always felt like the first time.
You could feel Eddie's lips twitch in a smile before you pulled away
"You know I would do anything for my girl."