Story two;

The story should have ended there. But the spirits grew restless...

The creatures of darkness that were created were still around... waiting to strike.

When the third cluster of stars fell the spirits hid among them taking a new form.

They gave up their memories to watch over the new generation before they would resurface...

The Omnecity, and the Guide had come down...

And they were prepared to find the truth...

They began to travel to the vault they were shocked to see the extent of the corruption shown...

The Golden Wastelands fog was even thicker and they had to jump from island to island as the water had risen.

The krill were attacking without warning. For the souls who had escaped Eden were being hunted.

They were chased till eventually they had reached their destination.

But when they looked upon the shelves they were empty.

The books were missing and they didn't know what to do.

They pursued the missing stories...

But they were afraid of the world beyond. Only spirits could see this portal, they tried hard to push through. Praying to the spirits of the past to help them.

But they couldn't do it alone, they grew cold and their light was damaged. But they pushed through even when their life light grew dim. Finally they reached a special place.

The Library of the Ainchenta...

They looked among the shelves till they found a book. Stolen from the vault.

They realized that the spirits of the past had never left their side. And that those with a pure heart could unite the shattered lands much like the hero did before.

Finally they realized that their journey wasn't all for nothing.

As they could use what they had learned to save the world from the darkness.