And she'd had thoughts about what it would take to dismantle such an old organization. They were untouchable in a lot of ways. No one would talk about them, or report them, there was no doubt they still had people in high places on their payrolls, and their name alone could instill fear into any child. 

For everyone knew what the Yakuza were. 

"There's a new weapon on the market. And I have reason to believe that its origin is from Shie Hassaikai. The weapon is a dart-like bullet capable of taking away one's Quirk, Quirk-Destroying bullets. With this, Kai Chisaki could run the entire black market, but that's not why I've been going after him," Shouta explained, putting his hand out for the file back. 

Keigo quirked an eyebrow and handed it back over. He placed the file flat on the table and opened it halfway to reveal a file. There was a woman on the file, she had bluish hair and red eyes. She smiled brightly into the camera. 

"This is the daughter of the former leader of the Hassaika. She was married to this man," Shouta said as she flipped the page to show a man with white hair and brown eyes. "But he died about 2 years ago, though his body was never recovered so there was no cause of death," Shouta explained. 

"Since then, this woman has been missing. Nobody has seen or heard from her, but honestly, I'm willing to bet that her father helped her disappear. The funny thing is that according to hospital records, they had a daughter, she should be about 6 now," Shouta explained. 

This piqued Eli's interest, wondering where the woman could be. If she took the girl with her, or maybe she was the reason the woman left in the first place. 

"Wait, wait, wait," Eli said as she sat up, stopping Shouta in his tracks. She leaned forward, touching the file with her finger in curiosity as the gears in her head turned. 

"This man 'died', what 2-3 years ago right, and you said that they had a daughter about 6. Is there any Quirk documented, at all?" Eli asked but Shouta just shook his head. 

"The Hassaikai kept their Quirks off the radar, so we don't know whether they did or didn't have Quirks, but that's where I'm leading up to," Shouta said as he flipped the page again, going to the former leader's page. 

"The timing, I agree it's familiar. In the past, before Quirks, kids were given up or put into the foster care system at various ages, but ever since the dawn of Quirks did age play a major part in when kids are abandoned. As you all know, it's typically ages 3-6, give or take a grace period," Shouta said with a nod.

Eli understood this all too well. Izuku had found Hitoshi in the park when they were 4, and even she was given to her mother at 6. Keigo was no different, for his father gave him to the Hero Commission when he was about that age as well. 

"Now you know I'm not one to dive too deep into conspiracies, but a couple of months ago when I was patrolling, I came across a couple of men talking in a warehouse. The bird masks tipped me off almost immediately, and I heard them talking about some girl. The way they talked about her made her sound young, and one even suggested buying her a toy to shut her up," Shouta further explained, his eyebrows furrowing, getting angrier by the second. 

It was similar to the times he'd listen to Eli about her own parents, how angry he'd get. He flipped the file, showing a collage of photos he'd taken from his hidden position, all with the help of one of Eli's gadgets. They were contacts with camera lenses, made for things like this, and to better his eyesight since his Quirk gave him serious dry eye.

"But then Kai Chisaki came through a back entrance. He gave a yellow package to the man, I assume it was some money and he agreed with them. He said that they needed to make her happy if they wanted to rule the market," Shouta said, stopping himself from continuing as his frustration grew.