Push.

"I gotta get to work and don't you have film today," Olivia asked, still tucked under Spencer's arm while her head rested on his chest. This was the third time they had woken up to each other that week. Their new relationship was still early in the honeymoon phase. Every free minute they got was spent hidden away in Spencer's apartment.

Today, Olivia had no choice but to go into the office. Besides, they needed a breather. After JJ's funeral, they had been stuck under each other while the rest of the friend group promised each other that JJ's funeral wouldn't be the last time they spent time together. "Even though laying here with my boyfriend all day would be great."

"Hmm, your what," Spencer hummed, not thinking about getting out of bed any time soon.

"My boyfriend," she sang, kissing the corner of his lips and lying back down. They could get a few more minutes of cuddling in before Olivia was pushing for time.

"While you're here, I wanted to ask if you would go to New York with me for one day next week? I'm shooting that Gatorade commercial with Mahomes. I think they are saving it for a Superbowl ad but we'll see," Spencer explained, running his thumb over her bare shoulder. "If you're able to leave the office. I know you've been working from home for the last week."

"Yeah, I can go remote for a day," Olivia answered between a yawn. Knowing she couldn't get too comfortable or she'd fall asleep, she finally pushed herself into a seated position. "You know I'll never turn down a day trip."

"Good, we're going by private jet, by the way. So there's another perk," Spencer grinned, placing his hands behind his head as he watched Olivia go on a scavenger hunt for her clothes.

"Okay, look at you living the good life. What's the other perk you speak of," she quizzed, jumping up and down until her jeans were at her waist.

"Spending time with me. Duh!"

Pulling her sweatshirt over her head, Olivia patted down her disheveled heaps of frizzy curls. That didn't fix anything but made her feel better about entering her apartment and dealing with her nosey roommate. "Well, I can't wait to spend time with you. Away from here. Even if it's just for a day." She grabbed her bra and stuffed it under her arm, running over to Spencer's side of the bed to press a kiss to his cheek. "Morning breath."

"You weren't  saying that two hours ago," he yelled as she rushed out of his room. In the hallway, Olivia was so high on cloud 9, she didn't notice Frank walking up with roses.

"Morning, beautiful," he said, startling her.

"What...what are you doing here?" After Spencer told her about Frank being in Vegas with his family, Olivia said what she had to say to him and cut him off. The text he sent her over Thanksgiving had been deleted without opening it.

"Been trying to reach you and couldn't get an answer so I thought I'd drop by instead. I just want to talk, Liv. To explain myself," Frank began, holding his hands up to plead his pitiful case.

"You hid your wife and kid from me. There's nothing to explain. No use in wasting your time, goodbye."

Olivia waved him off and thought that was the end of it until Frank pulled a wild card. "I'm getting a divorce. I'm leaving her."

Where did this amount of audacity come from and how does one get it? "So that makes you even more of a dog. You think I'm going to run into your arms because you're getting a divorce? After pretending your family didn't exist the whole time you were trying to get with me? Seek help and maybe someone will help you find your mind that you've clearly lost. I'm happy with someone and could care less about the mess you have going on in your life."