Character Sketch

Let's have a look on the characters who will make you feel connected to their story!

All the characters are layered, and their different layers will be revealed during the story....

(Updated and Elaborated Sketch)

Karan Shergill

:Savage, Hot, Charming, Bossy, Funky, Easy-going, Focused, Pranks Lover.

:For his real, close friends, he can go to any extent.

:Knows well to differentiate between real and fake people.

:Loves his friends (actual and real= bestfriends) more than anyone, Can't tolerate anything against his bestfriends, Loves rain, his father and mother.

:A businessman's son.

Faizuddin Siddiqui

:Caring, Charming, Foodie, Soft Hearted, Friendly, Easy-going

:Cares about his close friends very much, expert in lifting up anyone's mood and cheering them.

:Passionate about guitar.

:Loves pulling pranks, Can go to any extent for his mother and his bestfriends.

:Doesn't likes to hurt anyone's sentiments.

Siddharth Ganju

:Bubbly, Loving, Responsible, Tech Savvy, Prankster, Friendly.

:Moulds his attitude and behaviour according to the situation.

:Protective about Monami and Surbhi, supports her always, despises people who hurt her

:Can pick up a fight with anyone for Monami and for the right reasons.

:Breaks rules depending on his mood and situation.

:Believes in destiny but also believes in changing it if required.

Monami Mahajan

:Fierce, Brave, Sassy, No Nonsense person, Karate black belt.

:Hates surprises, rain and celebrating her birthday. Scared of Darkness

:Reserved, friends with only Sid and Surbhi. Can do anything for Sid.

:Owner of riches, loves Mr. Ganju like her father. Believes in writing own destiny. A completely 360 degree changed personality, A rule breaker if needed.

:Casual and Frank with only Sid but is calm towards Surbhi too.

:Not interested in making friends, lives life on her own rules. Though a dance lover, she hasn't danced since months.

Koel Roy

:Carefree, Adventurous, Extrovert, Sassy, Prankster, Funky, Fashionista, Shopaholic, Savage, Righteous, Compassionate.

:Enjoys life to the fullest, Focuses only on studies during study hours.

:A brilliant singer, belongs to a high class family from Bangalore.

:Loves her family, friends, open for known, Can go to any extent for them.

:Not someone to pick a fight with, strongly dislikes wrong things such as punishments for no/silly reason.

:Dislikes rain, kind at heart.

Sanjana Dubey

:Bossy, Nature and Books Lover, Academic Scholar, An all rounder.

:A rude girl for the world but her close ones know her real nature.

:Kickboxing and Martial Arts champion.

:Hails from an influential and big family in Delhi.

:Shares a bitter relationship with her family for some unknown reasons.

:Good at heart, a girl with golden heart.

Surbhi Ganju

:Sid's cousin, likes to pull pranks and irritating Sid is her favourite activity.

:Motivates people during their low and hard times, Very close to Sid and Monami.

:Soul sister  to Monami.

:Music lover, fitness freak, focused.

:Loves to be with SiMi, came to Mumbai from Pune for studies.

Others:

Ruchika Rathore
Devika Mittal
Dev Mittal
Dishita Kapoor
Romie Sharma
Aryan Mehra
Shanaya
Ananya
Akshay
Mishika

Signing off✌🏻

~Tejasvi

BTW SurbhiThakur7777 this was what I was talking about 😅❤. (You know if you know)