9.Meeting Eric

Tristan's POV

We were hitting to the next town and people were looking at me and Alexia weirdly. I looked at Alexia and she was in her half form. I knew I had my wings and tail out, but why were the towns folk looking at us weirdly?

I shook it off as Alexia and I were following Diamond to a small wooden cottage towards the back of town.

We walked in and Diamond yelled, "Eric I'm home! We have guests!"

I saw a guy with a hoodie, he looked at us with his green eyes. He looked at us in shock and ran over to Diamond. "Don't touch her you demons," he said as he held Diamond close to him.

Diamond backed off of Eric and shouted, "Eric! These aren't the demons you know! They dont hurt people! They're on our side!"

"You don't know that," Eric told her sternly.

Alexia and I looked at each other with confusion, then we looked back at the two of them. "Hey, dude," I tell him as I get in front of Diamond. "Listen, we're not apart of the demon council. I am a demon but I'm from the human realm."

"Why are you here," he asked, calmly.

I looked at Alexia and she nodded. I looked back at him and said, "I'll explain more if you just let us stay here. It's kind of urgent."

He took a deep breath and looked at his sister. "Can we trust them?"

I knew she nodded, Eric sat down at a table in the cottage. Alexia and I turned into our human forms and say down so our tails don't get caught. I sat down, across from Eric. "Start from the beginning."

"I'm Tristan, I'm a demon, but I was once on the demon council until I went into the human realm. I have a lover who is a caster, Akidous kidnapped her on New Years Eve in the Human realm. I didn't get the chance to stop him," a tear went down my cheek and starred at the table. "I wish I could've stopped her, but I was too late. First, she's next to me in bed, the next thing you know, she's gone." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Alexia. I looked back at Eric.

He looked at us sternly, seeing if we weren't lieing. "I believe you," he said seriously.

I looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yeah. If Akidous has taken something from you, we want to help. The demon council has taken a lot of things from us. We just need you two to get into hiding. I'll talk to the towns people to make sure your safe. We'll help you. The towns people and come other towns are ready to fight against the council, but we needed someone or someone to lead us. Do you want to lead us?"

"Of course, I know that place like the back of my hand. We should be able to fight back easily," I said with a smirk.

"What's that look on your face for?"

I looked at Alexia and she nodded, I looked back at Eric. "See the thing is, Alexia can turn into a full hydra, it should give us a lot of help with fighting the council. They won't know what hit them."

"Great. We are having a meeting this coming Saturday. I think you and Alexia should join us."

"We would be honored to join," I hear Alexia say and I nod.

This is going to be one heck of a ride. I'm so close to get to you Dannie, I can feel it. I promised to be with you and I will find you.

(A/N): Hey guys! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not publishing another chapter for like 2 months! I've been busy with working on school and exams! And plus I have a dance to go to next Friday and graduation the Friday after that!

I love you guys so much! I'm sorry if I made you mad!

I'm sowwy :'(
~Sabreen <3

Posted : May 5th, 2015