8. Meeting Diamond

Tristan's POV

"So how do you know about that? You know, the portal key," I asked Alexia.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Um, yeah, I'm really curious!"

"More like interested," she giggled, "Anyways, a friend of mine in the old realm was an expert on this kind of stuff so I thought, hey, why not ask her and give it a try."

"Cool," I said and continued walking. Something hit my eyes, "Ouch!"

"What happened?"

"Something's in my eyes," I said as I was trying to get the thing out of my eyes.

"Ewwww," Is the next thing I hear someone say.

"Who is that," I say.

The thing flew out of my eyes and next thing I see is a flash. There was a girl on the ground. She has black hair and blue highlights, she has deep blue eyes. "Are you ok," I ask.

"If you mean flying into someone's eye ball and falling off in mid air," she said as she got up, "Then yes I'm ok."

She got up and put out her hand, "My name is Diamond."

I shook her hand, "my name is Tristan and this is my sister Alexia."

"Hello."

"So what part of the realm are you guys from," Diamond asks.

"We're actually not from this realm," I tell her, "But I've been here before on some kind of occasions."

"Cool. So whatcha doing in this realm?"

"We have some personal business with someone."

Her eyes grew wide and she asked, "Can I help? I love helping!"

Alexia and I looked at each other, she shrugged. I sighed. "Alright."

She jumped up and down, "Yay! Do you guys have a place to stay tonight?"

"Actually no. We were thinking of finding a place to stay at the next town," Alexia told her.

"I have a place you guys can stay at for the night. But I don't think my brother will agree to it but he'll get over it."

Alexia and I gave each other confused looks. Diamond grabbed us by our wrists and said, "Come on, follow me."

And so, that was how our journey began. I just can't wait to get to Dannie and kick Akidous' butt for all I care. But I still want Alexia to be safe.

Dannie, I'll be there soon, I promise....

(A/N): Hey guys! Today's my birthday!

I am now officially 15. Woopie I guess. I'm kinda down in the dumps because now I have to take my learners permit test and my parents keep pressuring me about it. *Sighs* I hope once it's over with they can stop bragging.

Well anyways, I really do want to apologize for this week's episode. I might update every 2 weeks I guess with texting and all.

On another note, plz check out my youtube channel for updates on me. I'm going to Disney world!

The picture of Diamond is up above!

I hope u guys have a great day ! I love u guys!

Peace Blue Leafs!

Social Media:

Instagram: Bluelf34
Snapchat: Bluelf_34
Twitter: Bluelf34
YouTube: Bluelf34

Posted: March 11th, 2015