☆ Chapter 15 ☆

Well !! What are you doing here ?? When you shifted here ?? , Nitya asked her ...

Actually it is a long story .. let me tell you... , Before she could say further it her phone started to ring ...

🎶Tujhme rab dikhta h
Yaara main kya karun..
Sajde sir jhukta h ..
Yaara main kya karun...🎶

The caller id was of Sumedh ... Yess ! It was Sumedh who is calling her ... She took the call ...

Yes Bhai ! , She said
I am here .... Come fast ..!!! ,He said
Yeah ! Coming ..., She said ..and hanged up the call ..

Nitya ! Give me your phone number .. I will call you and will tell you later .., she said and took her phone no. And went from there...

In car*.

Bhaii !! I want to go to Bhave's home !!! As I will get bored in home cause you are going for an interview, Sanaya said making an cute pout...

Okk!! But what about Aai - Baba ?? , Sumedh asked her

I don't feel to share anything with everyone... ,She said

And you know today I met Nitya ...!! She wants to know how I came here , She said

Tell her but don't tell her actual story ... Like tell her that you were living with our aunt and uncle from childhood thats why you used to call them mummy papa .. and now you have shifted here with our parents ... , Sumedh told her and she agreed..

Then Sumedh dropped her to Mallika's home and left for his interview where Sanaya went inside and knocked the door ....
.
She made Who is she wala look when she saw someone else opening door who is about her age or younger than her ....
.
She entered and saw Mallika was sitting on sofa and was doing something in phone ....

Ohh !! Sana ... Come here sit ... !!! , Mallika saw her and said to sit ...

Ahh !!! Bhabes .. I missed you so so muchhhhhhhhhhh...!!!, Sanaya said and hugged Mallika while the girl was shocked to hear Bhabes from her for Mallika ...

What ? Bhabes ... When and how you became bhabes , di ..?? , She said being shocked ..

Calm down Anchhu !! She just call me Bhabes cause she want to call me as me and Sumedh are her favourite couple and I can't stop her from saying this !! , Mallika told her ..

Meet Anchal Singh ( Rk Universe of YT ) ( HappinessExpires01 )

Cousin sister of Mallika .... Has came to her cousin for few weeks or days .... Loves her so muchh !!!

Yeah ! So let's continue now !!

Oh !! ,She muttered
Di , you know na I was going to sleep and I am very sleepy now .. So , I am going to sleep , Anchal said and Mallika nodded and she went to sleep

Tell me !! What you did in Jharkhand?? ,Mallika asked

What ? Nothing !! Just study for exam and then we went to fair with My Gang and Bhai !! You know ? It was fun in fair .... We sat on breakdance.... It was just crazy experience......!!!!! And we played some games ..... That is it !!! , Sanaya said excitedly but in last she went lower ...

Oh !! And what about you results..?? , She asked

I got first rank ..!! ,Vibhu said casually..

Nice !! Congratulations... ,She said

Bhabes .. Imma getting bored mm let's do something interesting and exciting!! , Sanaya said while being excited

Okk !! But what ?? What about cooking ? , Asked the Mikkupie

Cooking ? Okk ,!! But what will we cook ... Let me think ... 🤔🤔🤔 Yeah !! We will cook Kheer , Nan , Aaloo - Paneer that too with icecream 🍨 as desert !! , Sanaya  said casually in starting but then she became excited

Okk !! Then let's start. ... And how was your exam today ?? , Mallika asked her while getting up from Sofa ..

It was awesome .. and you know what ?? Bhai told me last night only that I have to give exam that too when I was going to sleep ...,Sanaya said being little and while going with Mallika to her kitchen ..

So , it is for today....
I don't know why but I don't want to type more ...

Do vote and comment and don't forget to follow my account Kanha_Forgive_Me ......

And if you want me to add something which you want then suggest .... If I will like that then I will add that scenes or that topic for Sure.....

Love you all
~Shree