☆ Chapter 7 ☆

Sumi - Hey Sana !! Tomorrow is your school na !!
Sana - Yess. , Bhai !! And we have to buy school and dress and books are with me cause I packed it with myself when you came to pick me ... 😁😁
Sumi - Oo.. okk then we will go after an hour ... Get ready !!
Sana - Hnn!!

After an hour ....

They got ready for shopping...

They bought Sanaya's school dress and school bag as well...

Her school outfit....

Her school bag ( selected by Sumi )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day*

Sanaya entered her class and directly went to her desk to keep her bad there and then went to

Sanaya - No one of my gang has been arrived here except Nikki & Ruhi .. Let's go to her ..

Sanaya went and hugged both of them

( Writer - It's an obvious thing cause she is meeting them after 1 week and even she didn't talk to them on those days )

They both hugged her Back....

Sanaya - I really really missed you both too muchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki - We too ... Missed you !!
Ruhi - Yeah ! And where were you from this freaking 1 week ...
Sanaya  - I was in village... *Lied*
Flashback*
Sumi - Hey !! You will have to be connected with me all the time so just use this buds .. I have bought for you and take this phone as well...
Sanaya  - Hey Krishna !! Sabke bhai apni behen ko school phone ke jane se mana krte h aur ek ye bhai h apni behen ko spoil krne main laga hua h .... Bhai we aren't allowed to take phone to school or buds ... And even buds will be seen by teachers and frds and I will be trapped and I don't want to tell my frds now that I am your sister...
Sumi - Ok ! Then keep your hair open wear buds .. so , that no one will see it and keep phone on Silent mode!!!
Sanaya  - I guess I am not gonna win from you today that's why FINE !!
*Flashback end*
Nikki - Oo.. but you should call us once ..
Vibhu - 😁😅
Ruhi - Yeah ! Nikki is right ... You should have called us once atleast!!..
Sanaya - I didn't got time to take phone and Papa was having alot of work...Well!! All are again late ??
Ruhi - Yeah ! What we can expect from them ??
Nikki - Hey !! Wait wait ... See the bag of Sanaya  .. . Is it her choice ??
Ruhi - Yeah ! I guess you don't like these type of bags !!🤨🤨And why is your hairs are open ... You know na today is Sports mam class .. she is going to punish you !!!
Sanaya ( in mind ) - I had told bhai to not buy this one but he didn't listen to me 🤦‍♀️now Fass gayi na main !!!! Oh Krishna !!

(Writer - Point to be noted ....
Sanaya  is devotee of Lord Krishna that's why she use Oh Krishna ! Hey Krishna ! .... )

Nikki- Say something !!
Sanaya  - Wo actually there was no other item in shop .. so ... .
Ruhi  - Oo... And what about your hairs ??
Sanaya - Actually I hurt my head today at the morning...
Nikki  - Oo .. okk , Here Shimin came with Eva and Ray !!
Sanaya turned toward door and saw them coming...
Sanaya - Hello.. guys !!
Ray , Shimin and Eva - Hlo...
Sanaya  - Eva , Ray aren't you sitting with me ??
Ray - No ! Cause now my seat is fixed with Shimin only ... And you will have to seat with Eva only !!
Sanaya  - Eva ?! Then no problem. ...
Shimin - Leave these topics.... Tell us why were you absent ??
Sanaya - I will tell you all when everyone will come or you can ask Nikki and Ruhi....
Ava - We will wait !!

Then they did some chit chats ... And after sometimes all her gang was present.....

It was attendance time ...

( P for Present )
Mam - Nikki  ?
Nikki - P !
Mam - Samiksha ?
Sami - P !
Mam -  Sanaya Mudgalkar ?
Sanaya - P !
Mam - Ava ?
Eva - P !
Mam - Shimin ?
Shimin - P !
Mam - Ruhi ?
Ruhi - P !

Sanaya's gang 's attendance is completed now there phusur-phusur is started ... As you all know that there is a backbencher behind their Topper face !!

Phusur-phusur talk be like *
Ava - What is Mam saying ?
Sanaya  - What ?
Ray - Don't act like you didn't heard your name you just made you attendance..!!
Sanaya  - Ray , you are really my bestie !! I really didn't heard my name after Sami I just said Present!! 😁
Ruhi - Leave those things and tell me why Mam said " Sanaya Mudgalkar"??
Sanaya ( in mind ) - WTF !!! He changed my name ? Did he ... May be it maybe not !!!
Sanaya *said*- Mm... Really ?? Kuchh vi ... Do you really think that I will change my name ... You all know that I AM DIE HEART FAN OF SUMEDH from the last 4 years that doesn't mean I will change my name !! I will talk in office about it to sir !!
Nikki - I guess , you are lieing but neither I will force you nor even let them force you to tell .... Coz I know that you always share everything with us but at the right time !!!

Well it's a long part ....
Hope you all will like it !!

Love you all
~ Shree..