=10= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

And wasn't it working?  I was surprised at myself, me and Affleck getting along well for over a week

And wasn't it working?  I was surprised at myself, me and Affleck getting along well for over a week.  It was weird to say what we had since we just lived together and sometimes had sex.  But until everything was going well, the hospital had become a peace zone and everyone talks to Ben.
Today I had woken up alone in bed, Ben was on call all night, I probably wouldn't see him until I went to the hospital today, since Bailey called everyone for a meeting.

°°°

— Ben and Jennifer? I swore she was a lesbian.  -I arrived in the meeting room and sat behind Arizona listening to her conversation.

— Just because we kissed at a party doesn't mean I'm a lesbian.  -I said making her startle.

— My God Jenny, what a scare!  -She put her hand on her chest.  — I only just found out about you.  What kind of friend are you?

— It's just that she didn't take it for herself.  -Leah whispered to Robbins who laughed.

— Congratulations, you've become the talk of this hospital!  -Meredith patted me on the back laughing sitting next to me.

— Why?  Now no one has sex or "dates" anymore?  -I asked ironically, making quotation marks, we had nothing defined at the moment.

—bJennifer, I have three kids… I'm definitely part of the group that doesn't date or have sex.  -Grey countered.

— Why are the perverts talking about having sex?"  -Ben and Alex appeared and sat behind us.

— Can we stop talking about having sex?  -Jo scolded all of us.

— Pidimis pirir di filir sibri trinsir!?  -Ben mimed the same one who rolled her eyes while we laughed.

—;Thanks to everyone who's here today..." We looked at the platform in front of our chairs where Bailey was.  “I called everyone here to introduce you to our new Cardiologist, Theodora Grace Altman!  -everyone clapped except our "little group", why does the hospital need another cardio?  They already have Ben.

— We didn't need her.  -I clapped my hands, rolling my eyes.

— Doctor Benjamin Affleck, would you do us the honor of mentoring her?  -Oh yes, Bailey went too far.  I looked at Altman who was smiling at Ben sitting behind me.

— We have a problem... -Jo turned around to see my huge ugly face.

°°°

—I didn't like her anymore!  - I said entering the locker room.

—Nothing against it, but I also want to get away!  -Jo sat on the couch that was there looking at me.

— Jeez, someone is jealous... -Arizona clearly mocked my face.

— It's not jealousy, but you know when you feel like you don't even have to try to be friends?  You know there's no point in wasting that time?  That's it.

— Yeah, I know, and I'm straight.  -Robbins laughed and stood beside Jo.

— I already told you, that's all.  - I put on my uniform I went to look for what to do at the hospital.

Jealousy, is this serious?  Why would I be jealous of Ben?  This isn't jealousy, I just know I won't get along with Altman.

— Hi Jenny, what's up?  - I bumped into Jackson who stopped me.

— Oh nothing, I was just distracted thinking about something.  -I decided to go for a walk and get some air outside the hospital.

°°°

It was so strange when you work in a hospital, you go inside and the sun is still rising, but when you finish working, you look at the sky and all you see is a huge pitch black with stars, the
which in this case I saw at that moment sitting on one of the benches where they sell coffee in the morning.

— Jenny are you like this because of Teddy?"  -Leah sat next to me.  I didn't even see her arrive.

— Leah to you? Now can't a person not go with the other's face?  Ugh...

— Okay, but you know that's why.  Admit it, you're already in love...

After meeting my schedule I went home alone, Ben said he was going out with Jackson and Karev.  I resolved to drown my grief at the fact that now Affleck is going to live with Altman all day.  With a flake ice cream pot.

°°°

— Puchi, do you think I'm in love?"  - I asked the little dog that was lying on my lap.  She barked and I took that as a "no".
— Yes, I already knew not. -laughs weakly caressing her.
— I need some salt food, I can only be delirious about crush! -I got up and went to the kitchen, I invented making French fries.  I took all the potatoes from the fridge and peeled them all, took the knife to cut them in half until I heard a noise at the door.

—Um, French fries?  -It was Ben's voice.

— Oh yes.  - I started to cut them while Affleck said loud things for being in the room.

— Oh Teddy asked me to help her fit in, I thought I'd call her to Joe's Bar tomorrow.  -At the time I accidentally scraped the knife near my finger, causing a little blood.

— Shit!  -I looked at my bleeding finger.

—  Which?  -Affleck came to the kitchen.
— JENNIFER YOUR FINGER IS BLEEDING!  -He looked more desperate than I did.

— Yeah, I saw it.  -I put it under the faucet.  It burned at first, I can't say what just happened... I was surprised!  — It just needs a bandage.  -I shrugged and grabbed a first-aid kit.  — Ai! - I whimpered cleaning with hydrogen peroxide, this shit burns.

— 'How did you do it?'  Could have taken them out.  -He sat in front of me with the bandit already in hand.  — Let me finish the potatoes.  He fixed the bandaid on my finger and went to the sink to wash his hands.  And he started to cut the rest of the potatoes.

°°°

We had the potatoes for dinner and then went to bed, I wasn't sleepy and neither was he, so we talked.

— I won't have to watch you use a knife, will I?  -I laughed and smacked his chest.

— Not you silly!  This cut was an oversight.

— I know, I thought I was going to have to give you a little Barbie knife to eat. 
- Again he laughed and I turned to the corner pretending to be angry.
— Oh what is it?  Did you get mad?  -He pulled me to his side, cuddling.

— Go to sleep Benjamin!  -I turned to him giving him a kiss.  — Now good night.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•