Chapter 23: Into v three-in-one

Start from the beginning

 Chen Canan said, "Four-eyed boy doesn't look like a boss. If you meet me, you have to fight if you don't agree. Sometimes fists are very useful."

 Qiao Wen said with a smile: "That's right. I might use your fist."

 He wasn't joking, since he came back tonight, he has been thinking about how to solve the problem, he doesn't have the patience to deal with Wu Yaodong, this obstacle must be resolved quickly, and it must be resolved quickly. I am afraid that a quick decision will indeed have to resort to a little force.

 The two chatted for a while, and soon fell asleep together.

 The next day, Chen Canaan didn't even think about sending Qiao Wen out of the city again. Qiao Wen just couldn't help laughing and laughing. He was an adult man and was treated like a child every day. Chen Canaan is the child.

 So whatever he said, he dismissed his thoughts and went out by himself.

 Lin Zihui still ordered the driver to pick him up. Qiao Wen originally felt that he was a little secretary who rubbed his boss's car to go to work every day.

 Lin Zihui should have studied the countermeasures for managing the factory overnight. Today, he is wearing a pair of panda eyes, which is a bit more majestic.

 As soon as Qiao Wen got in the car, he said with a serious face: "Awen, I decided to convene a meeting of all the employees of the factory this morning to tell everyone my next plan for the factory."

 Qiao Wen nodded: "I support you . "

 I just don't know if this conference will go well?

When Lin Zihui heard it, he was intrigued, and he told Qiao Wen his plan carefully along the way.

 Qiao Wen pondered carefully while listening, and felt that Lin Zihui, the big male protagonist, was still a little naive now.

 When he arrived at the factory, Wu Yaodong still diligently prepared a sumptuous refreshment for the office, especially the egg tarts that Lin Zihui praised yesterday, he even prepared two boxes.

 In addition, probably because he was afraid that having a TV was not enough, he also prepared several lace magazines, and the bikini girls on the cover were enough to attract attention.

 It's a pity that Lin Zihui, as a cool male protagonist with wide golden fingers, took the career-based abstinence route in the original book. Not sure.

 But now it seems that Lin Zihui is not abstinent, but lacks necessary sex education. Because of seeing these magazines, his first reaction was to throw it away like a snake and scorpion, as if his pure heart would be blasphemed at a glance.

 Qiao Wen was speechless at his icy cleanliness.

 However, he himself was not interested in these, so a bunch of Huahua magazines were quickly put into the cold palace by two young men.

 Lin Zihui drank some tea, took a deep breath, and said to Qiao Wen, "Let's go, let's go to the meeting." The

 two went to Wu Yaodong's office next to him first.

 Seeing the people coming, Wu Yaodong said with a smile on his face: "Master Hui, do you need anything?"

 Lin Zihui said, "Go and gather everyone to the small square outside, and I will hold a meeting for everyone."

 Wu Yaodong: "Tell me if you have any requirements, and I'll pass it on to everyone. There's no need for you to hold the meeting in person."

 Lin Zihui lowered his face, and rarely made a serious and cold expression, and said, "What? Uncle Dong thinks I give Are there any problems with the workers' meeting?"