Wait for me

_Timeskip_
_Timedeo pov_
Ok so I am at Tommy's place,or should I say my boyfriend's place,I look at the door and see that...It's broken,how the hell did I not notice that!??!I walk inside to see no one inside but I do see a hole in the wall,the table on the floor and a broken vase with roses beside the peices.I walk into his bedroom no one in here either,I look at his window and see it's broken...Did someone break in?I check the rest of the rooms except for the bathroom and he isn't in them either...What if he got captured or something?

No no no he probably went somewhere early in the morning and then someone came here and trashed the place,yeah that's what probably happened.Well time to check the bathroom.As I open the doors my eyes widen,What the hell?!?

I see blood on the walls and a peice of paper that is also covered with blood,I pick it up and read it,it says...

-------------------------------

Please anyone...HELP ME!

-Tommyinnit

-------------------------------

Ok maybe he was captured...I need to find him,I'll ask everyone to help me.I look at my communicator and start typing in the chat.

Timedeo:Hey uh guys so I'm at Tommy's place but uh...He's not here

Technoblade:What do you mean He's not here?

Sam:...What are you trying to say?

Philza:What happened to my son?

Timedeo:I-I think he's been kidnapped or maybe he'smissing,idk...That's why I'm gonna need you guy's to help me find him,are you all in?

They all respond with a yes,let's do it or sure.We all meet at Tommy's place and we all decide to search in groups.I don't remember who was in whose group but I do know mine,it was Tubbo,Phil,Techno and Punz.We were gonna search in the Forrest.

As we search Punz stumbles upon a camp site,who
lives here?.. We look at it in confusion,I turn to see Punz,he looks bored and looks at the camp as if he's seen it before.We all search the place except for Punz,he just stares at us as we search.At one point I turn around to see he's gone.

I run into the woods and look for him.

Timedeo:Punz?!

Punz:Hey Timedeo,ain't you looking for Tommy?

Timedeo:I could ask you the same

Punz:...You got a point,let's go

Timedeo:where is he?

Punz:What do you mean,do you think I took him?you can just find another muse somewhere

Timedeo:Where is he?

Punz:Why do you wanna know?

Timedeo:Wherever he is,is where I'll go

Punz:...Now what if I say he's down below?

Timedeo:Down below?

Punz:Down below...With Dream being tortured to death?I'm pretty sure he tried to talk you...But I guess you weren't listening!

I look at my communicator and see 7 message notifications from Tommy.

Timedeo:no...

How could I let this happen?...

Punz:So...How far would you go for him?

Timedeo:To the end of time,to the end of the Earth...

Punz:Do you know the way?

Timedeo:...no

Punz:Oh of course you don't...But of course I can tell you the way,but I'm not supposed to say...Well if I don't get paid I won't...

Timedeo:You know the way?

Punz:Yeah in an abandoned village there's a mineshaft there where Dream and Tommy probably are,but it ain't easy going there Deo.The journey isn't meant for a sensitive soul so...Do you really want to go?

Timedeo:...With all my heart

I say putting my hand on my chest,Punz walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder

Punz:Oh with all your heart,well...That's a start.But I want to get paid first so...

Timedeo:Ugh fine here

I give him my netherite sword and a golden apple,to which he smiles at me.He tells me how to get there and we go back to the rest of the team.They ask what happened and we answer saying that we discussing about some not important things.Ok I'll go at night,probably at like 5:57 pm...Wait,I can't go alone!I'm a good fighter but I still am gonna need help,before I ask people to help I should ask Punz if I can bring people.

Punz:Oh yeah sure but it has to be less then 8,also...Whatever you do don't bring Tubbo,ok?Anyways let's go!

Why can't I bring Tubbo?I'll bring him anyway,who else should I bring?...Oh Technoblade,Phil,maybe Sapnap and Sam...Oh I got someone!But I don't know if he'll join with Tubbo in the team...well guess I'll have ask to find out.

_Timeskip_
The next day I ask Tubbo,Techno,Sapnap,Phil and Sam if they're in and they say yes almost immediately,now just 1 more person to go!As they all walk out I run out the door and run to the place of the person I need...Please tell he'll say yes...I knock on the door and see him,the guy I need right now,the 1 and only...Purpled.
-------------------------------
Heyheyhey Author Unii here just wanna say is...Oh you know what?Just forget I was gonna tell you that I was say something that you guys don't know of...Okay?Okay

Anyways hope you guys having a good day and I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter,Tata :]