One last time

_Tommy pov_
Okay so we practiced the plan yesterday and now it's time,specifically it's 10:48 pm,what does that mean?It means that operation 'Get Ranboo back before tomorrow since it's the wedding'is a go.I walk up to Ranboo's door and knock,he answers it and I look at him...What the hell happened to him?

He looked like he's been crying and hasn't slept for days,his hair is a mess and his posture has changed from standing straight to bending slightly

Ranboo:*sniffles*Oh hey Tommy,what brings you here?

Tommy:Hey,I just came to check on you since I haven't seen you in a while...Can I come in?

Ranboo:oh uh sure sure

I walk inside and see the place,to be honest I thought with Ranboo's condition it would be kinda messy but it was neat and clean,we both walk up to his room and talk for a while.

Tommy:So how are you?

Ranboo:Oh uh I'm well

Tommy:You sure?You don't look alrigh-

Ranboo:I said I'm fine

Tommy:ok ok ok,um what have you been doing for the past few days?

Ranboo:Um let's see...Sleeping,eating,sleeping again,crying about-NOTHING!Yeah nothing

Tommy:Oh really?*sighs*Ranboo I know you miss Tubbo,you don't have to hide it

Ranboo:No I-I...*sighs*fine I do miss Tubbo...But it's just,why would he do that?Why would he do that to me-and to you?

Ranboo says crying a bit,I hug him and tell him it's okay,he tells me how they met and how he trusted Tubbo and was excited to marry him

Ranboo:I guess we weren't meant for each other...He has probably moved on and is happy somewhere else...

Tommy:Yeah about that,why don't you find out for yourself?

I point to the balcony and he looks at me in confusion

_Ranboo pov_
I get up and walk to the balcony,I hear someone shout my name so I look down and see Tubbo in the middle of candles that were placed to make the shape of a heart and Deo,Bitzel and Luke on the side line...What?

Tubbo:Ranboo!I'm sorry!

Ranboo:You think that's how you'll win me back?You've gotta try harder than that!

I was about to walk back into my room until Tubbo shouts again

Tubbo:Just-Please listen to me,I know you probably will still hate me for the thing I did but just listen to what I've got to say!

I look at him hesitantly,should I?...Fine,I guess I'll give him a shot,I slowly nod my head in response.

Tubbo:Ranboo,I remember the day Tommy got exiled and I was left sad and alone,but you were there for me.You cheered me up the best you could,we made jokes together,hung out together and went looking for bee's whenever we could

Yeah I remember those fun times...

Tubbo:And then we fell in love and started dating,when we did let me tell you Ranboo,those were one of the best times of my life

Mine too

Tubbo:Then I proposed and we planned everything,then when Tommy was back from prison,and I was happy,but that happiness blinded me from focusing on the tall guy with 2 different coloured eyes and black and white hair...The guy who I loved,the guy who I don't deserve...I'm sorry,just please for one last time can we be together again?I miss you,and-and if I screw up again then I promise after that I'll let you go...Just please forgive me!

Oh Tubbo...I feel my face and realize that tears were on my cheeks,I wipe them away and look at Tubbo in the eye,his eye's are watery...What do I do?Well...I do miss him and I want him back...

Ranboo:...

I don't know what to say...

Tubbo:I knew it,it wouldn't work,guess I better leave-

Ranboo:No wait!

I take out an enderpearl and throw it down next to him,I span next to him and hug him tightly.

Tubbo:Wha-

Ranboo:I'm sorry...

Tubbo:For what?

Ranboo:For shouting at you that day,for saying all the bad stuff about you that day,I'm sorry!

I shout as I cry

Tubbo:Ranboo,it's okay,I deserved those thing

Ranboo:No...No you don't,I'm sorry

Tubbo:I forgive you

Ranboo:I forgive you too

Tubbo:Wait...Really?

Ranboo:Yes really

He hugs me back in delight and the others clap for us.

Tommy:You guys know what this means?IT MEANS MY BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING IS BACK ON THE TRACK!

Ranboo:You're right...And it's tomorrow too

Tubbo:Ranboo?

He holds out and his hand and I grab it,he takse out our engagement ring and puts in on my finger,I'm happy again!

Tommy:OH AND WHAT'S EXILE?

_Tubbo pov_
Oh shi-(language!)
-------------------------------
Heyheyhey Author Unii here!Just wanna say that I might not be posting that much because of school,also if you haven't read my latest story called 'Be with you' you should check it out(if you haven't read 'The new kids' yet read it first).

Anyways hope you guys are having a good day and I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter,Tata :]