Adventure time

_Technoblade pov_
I am currently walking into the Forrest,and to be honest...I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going.

As I continue walking,my mind was having an argument with itself,you see when I wanted to ask Phil for help,the thing I wanted to ask him was if he could help me with a choice of either picking Tommy or...dream.

Now I know what your thinking,'Techno tf-you are obviously going to pick Tommy...right?'and we'll I don't know.Tommy is my little brother and I haven't been the best big brother,which means if I pick Tommy then I can protect him and be a better big brother.

But at the same time me and dream have been friends for a long time,y'know,doing favours back and forth,but at the same time dream technically kinda saved him from being executed and technically we were kind of a team...But he killed my brother,but at the same time my brother did kill dream.

But at the same time dream did revive Tommy...Oh I don't know what to do!

-------------------------------
Heyheyhey author Unii here!just wanna say sorry for writing a really short chapter this time,in the next chapter I will write a longer chapter.

Also,I have an idea that will need you guys,so basically there are 2 endings I have in my head,the Tommy ending and the dream ending.So basically what I want you guys to do is pick between the Tommy and the dream ending.

So yeah.Hope you guys are having a good day,Peace out :]
(Also don't ask me about why I call this chapter 'adventure time' ...because I don't know why)