Level 3 - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Start from the beginning

" It's smart to not run in a straight line, I should try to confuse the creature more so I should run from the pillar sections as much as possible without losing the entrance, I'm getting tired, my breathing is cutting short and my chest is getting heavy but I still have to run or else that thing will catch up with me," I think to myself, I can hear the howling roars from the monster at a far now, I sprint as fast as I can to reach the entrance. I run in the entrance and it's a hall with no doors,

" Shit!" I shout to breathe, I make it to the end of the hall and turn around to see if the monster was behind me, I see the slight silhouette of the monster in the room with the pillars. I turned to the right and the hall was the same, just shorter. At the end I saw a little light peer through on the carper and on the wall. I run to the end of a hall and turn to the left. It was longer but I could see the lobby area at the end of the hall. The monster was catching up, I could hear the echoes of the roars in the hall. I booked for the end of the hall, it was a bit of ways to make it to the end. I turned around to see if the monster was in the same hall that I was, thank god it was not yet. The strong yellow pears in my eyes as I made it to the lobby, I rushed into a small intersected hallway with only one small entrance to a small room, I quietly rushed into the smaller room hoping the monster didn't hear or see me go in it. It was risky but it was one of the only chances I had to escape it, the only bad part is that if it did know I was in here then I'd be cornered at a dead end. I peek my camera out the small slit of the hall, the roars get louder and I can hear the heavy stomps as the monster ran on the carpet. A few moments later the tall dark monster runs past the hallway I ran in and I can hear the roars quickly fade away from the location I was at. I turn my camera in the room again and set it down. I breathe slowly and quietly but I sit down for a while to catch my breath and make sure the monster is gone. I quietly unzip my backpack and take out the majority of my school work, like I was going to need it anyways in a place like this. I take out my notebook and journal the things that had just happened to me.

" I don't know where I am, all around me is just the sight of yellow, the buzz of the lights, the stench of the carpet, I don't know how to get out, I could only hope to find a door that will take me back to the normal world, this place is massive, approximately six hundred square miles long, I found a note that said this, I was not the only one here, this thing chased me, I don't know what it was, it was anything from human, it was so tall, looked like ti was made out of messed up pipes and machinery that was fused into a horrifying monster that was oddly stick figure shaped, it was pitch black and made a horrible noise, I was lucky to escape the monster, the thing was so fast and seemed to never run out of energy, I hid in a room and heard the creature run by, I don't know how to get out, I hope I can, I miss my home and my girlfriend and just the real world," I wrote, My chest was hurting, I've been running for so long my legs felt like spaghetti. I needed to rest for a while but now that I know that I'm not alone I don't know if I can get any sleep. I stayed in the small room for a while, mainly on my phone doing whatever I had to get rid of my sense of time. If I go back out and when I do I'll have to be more careful and quiet wandering around so I don't have to get chased again. I pack the things I only really needed and slowly get up, I look at all the school work I had and walk out into the hall. I quietly take steps as I get into one of the lobby areas, I'm more cautious of my surroundings and my loudness.

" I have to get out of this place," I whisper to myself, walking down these halls now knowing that I'm not alone and that whatever is down here is dangerous gives me a sense of horrible anxiety. I knew something was up with this place I just did not know what. I've been filming this place this entire time, I don't even know if it is worth it anymore, it's all the same, nothing is ever really different in here. I stop in front of a dark hallway, I have a sense of dread and fear and resistance of going in, hoping to not find another one of those things. I slowly take a step in the dimming hallway, my heart beats really fast and hard, it's like I can just hear it in my brain and around my ears. A small crevice was in the middle of the hall, too small for me to get through it but just enough for me to be able to see what was through it, on the other side was a big hallway.

" Woah," I whisper, some thumping happens on the other side, then a long bellowing howl appears on the other side. I get out of the way of sight in between the crevice and the dark hall I was in. I leave my camera just peaking through enough hopefully to the point whatever was on the other side couldn't see it. A dark figure slowly moves to the point the camera could see it wander by the crevice. Similar to the one that was chasing me but it looked a little different, it was waving its limbs around in a crazy motion and moved slow past the crevice, it growled while walking then quickly put it's attention to the crevice and looked at it, I move my camera so it couldn't tell that something was on the other side, hopefully it didn't notice my camera move out of place. I hear it start walking and growling again and it eventually passes the sight out of the crevice. I sneakily tiptoed my way away from the crevice to a point where I felt comfortable to walk quietly again. I walked into a more open lobby, as how much I liked getting away from the dark, being in the open areas also gave me a sense of anxiety, like I was really exposed and easy to be caught. But being in the lighted areas even though the yellow tint was starting to strain my eyes, gave me some more comfort than being in the dark areas.