Bitchy [EDITED]

Chapter 4

Electra's pov

Electra's pov

It's currently 4 pm. 

I've been at work all day. Kayla had a wipe board in my office I can explain how we would go about the cases with clients. I love being a lawyer but at the end of the day i have to remember this is real life and not a movie. 

Speaking of movies "7 Deadly Angels" comes out in 4 months. When I tell you I'm so excited to stop being an actress, you would think I hated the job. In actuality I loved being an actress, what I didn't love was the hours I spent on set, instead of being a teenager.

"Flo, Thomas said we have to leave in the next 20 minute's if we want to be at least 5 minutes early to the dinner" Kayla informs me walking in. She begins packing my stuff up for me. 

"That sounds good, can you tell Tyler please" I respond not looking up from my new case. A Mother is fighting for custody of her daughter, the father is a well known board member.

"Okay" she mutters walking towards Tyler's office.

"Jason can you take a picture of the board, then erase it please?" i ask still not looking up from my case.

"Only for you, My lord" Jason jokes as he gets up. After a few seconds i notice something i didn't notice before.

"FINALLY" I yell.

Lisa (the other name partner of the firm) notices my excitement in her office across the hall and gets up to see why.

"How are we doing over here?" She questions.

"Watch this" I smile putting my oversized blazer on. I get up to grab the newly wiped board.

"Ok so Mom, Tara Winters, the wife of Ian Winters, is getting sued for full custody of their daughter Lailani Denin by her ex husband. Tom Denin, but Tommy over here has no past ." I explain, writing everything down as I'm saying it on the board. 

"But James Dean does, who's James Dean you might ask." I smile pulling a picture up from my desk and taping it to the board next to Toms picture. Grabbing my phone, I call Penelope, putting it on speaker. Through out the week Penelope and I became close, while she was at my house everyday to help with Kayla's system anyways.

The phone rings twice before she answers.

"The Magical Fountain of Knowledge, Penelope Garcia speaking how may i grant your wishes today." She greets.

"Hi Penny, i hope you aren't busy because i need you to run a name for me" I ask.

"Anything for my Darling Electra, whats the name?" she asks.

"James Dean" I hear typing on the line before she says.

"James Dean lives in Spring Field, Va ,6'3 . He's 38 with Scary neck tats has an even scarier record. Which includes ;