New Beginnings Part II

Start from the beginning

"Nah Tri, I'm not."

(Smiling cause he said her nickname)

"Awe...Where you from then?"

" Im from Chicago. "

"Awe. I kinda knew because your accent."

"Awe lol why you ask then shorty."

"Because I jus wanted to know, just a smidget." Referring to the comment he said before class

Both (Laughs)

"Who you here with?"

"Im here with my mom and my lil sister.."

"Awww how old is your lil sister?"

" Shit 3 years old.."

"Awwwww I love kids."

"Who you live with ?"

"My moma,my baby brother, and ( looks at the ground and has a sad look on her face) my big brother."

"What's wrong ma?"

"Nothing its jus...My brother ran away,when he was 10, from home...I really miss him..that was 9 years ago tho."

"Its gone be okay.He gone come home one day..Im not even playing,but I got a feeling he jus is."

Damn he really bein sentimental with me right now..OO GOSH its so sexy.

"Shawty??"

"Uh yes.."

" What's his name, your brother?"

"His name is Calvin."

"Awe ok i got you if i see or hear something about yo brother...Ight??"

"Ok..thanks.."

The whole day me and Trayveon has been talking..In every class.The day has went by fast and its the end of the day..I got off the bus. Before I left I gave him my number under, Big Mama Tri..I know I'm corny, but he let me do it... I got off the bus and Erica went home and we went our separate ways..... I headed in the house......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trayveon POV
One week later

Damn I swear me and lil shorty got a connection or something. We talked all day everyday for the past week about everything..I told her some personal shit and she jus took it all in, and still didn't judge a nigga..Man I swear I want her, but I can't jus hop to it, she probably one of them "take it slow" bitches, Imma get her I swear. But enough about that I gotta go and meet up with my boss Meech, then get to my money shit.. Its Friday so hell yea...As I was getting my shit to leave I couldn't help but to think about Tri and her missing brother i swear I hear the name Calvin.... Somewhere!! It sounded so familiar.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the trap, I got there and asked CNote dumb ass where he was, he was in the back,I went there and there was my nigga Meech.Meech was a big, 6 foot tall , cocky/slim, brown skinned mf.

" Aye wassup boss.You need to talk to me??"

"Yea I did..You know that nigga Icey?"

"I heard about,but nah I dont know him."

" Awe, well I've been hearing this nigga been jacking my d-boys and then tryin to take over my areas..I want you to be on guard you hear???. If any nigga try to jack..You kill, no questions, jus kill.. Man a nigga hungry, you wanna go out to eat bruh?"

"Yea and yea of course I got you,you already know I don'tgo nowhere with out my pole on my hip..."

"Damn right.."