CHAPTER 14: FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

Start from the beginning

"Good Marci now we are gonna switch it up okay to training can you remember that?"

"I think so." Marci responds.

The setting changes and Marci is now in a room with a ton of objects and Brenner stands a bit far back. Marci checks her hand a sees she now has the numbers 000 on her wrist and is now in sweatpants and a crewneck.

"Okay number zero i wanna see how far are you in this whole thing. Around you there are objects if you can move the ones i say then we will do some more difficult things okay? That way we can advance." Brenner instructs, Marci nods and looks at the floor. "Zero would you please move the guitar to my hands?"

Marci looks for the guitar and tries to life it up, she tried her hardest but couldn't lift it. "I can't, i don't know how."

"Just use your mind think of the object and where you want it to move." He instructs a bit more aggressive. Marci nods and tries to lift it up.

"Davis why can't i lift it, it's easy."

"That may be so Zero but you're older, and this memory was when you were 3 you just arrived and struggled a lot. Keep going and remember don't neglect." Davis instructs.

Marci looks at the guitar and uses her arm to try to lift it but instead she lifts the mattress right next to it and throws it almost hitting Brenner. He moves out the way and looks at Marci angrily. "The guitar Zero! Does that look like a guitar to you?"

"No but-"

"Then lift the guitar damnit!" He yells, Marci flinches and hold back tears, he groans. "Grow up Zero your not one of those brats."

"Im only 3-"

"I don't care! Lift up the Guitar damnit!" He yells throwing a chair on the floor. Marci looks at the guitar this time she concentrated hard enough she pictured the guitar and where she wants it to go, she lifts up her arm and tries to lift it, they guitar begins to lift and Brenner pays attention. Marci tries to lift it higher but before it even moved and inch higher it went back on the ground. "No! No!" He yells completely frustrated. Marci backs away and Brenner grabs her arm roughly. "You don't want to listen i tried to be nice but you just don't listen."

"You're hurting me-" she tries to pull her arm.

"I don't care! You will be punished when you don't complete a task Zero." He opens a door, it reveals a small space, completely dark. He throws her in and she falls on the floor. "Till you can do what i ask you to, you need to spend some time in here."

Marci quickly gets up as the door closes. "Open! Please! Open! I'll be good! Im scared! Open!" She cries out. She bangs the door and sobs. "Mom! Dad! Help!" She yells.

Marci feels her heart beat quicken. "Davis Open the door please, please!"

"Zero calm down please the memory will change but it will go much darker would you like that-"

"Yes! Just take me out of here!"

The memory quickly changes and Feels Faint images come to her head. "Mom! Dad!"