Paper x Oj (Payjay, NSFW)

<Hello :)! I'm very sorry for the long wait, school had started for me so I couldn't really write in this oneshot but now that I have the time, I'm working on it 🤭! I really hope u enjoy <3!!>

//This was requested by fashionofpurps :3 BYE NOW <3\\

THEY'RE HUMANS THIS TIME!! (bc yass 🤭!)

No one's Pov:

It was a nice rainy day for Hotel Oj, most people slept, relaxed, or looked out the window to see the rain fall down the sky and poured onto the floor. Paper on the other hand was at the complainant desk, taking complaints all day.

When Paper was about to be done organizing the papers that were written, he felt someone staring at him, he looked up to see his best friend, plus crush, Oj!

"Oh hey Oj, I'm almost done with the complaints!" Paper pointed down at the papers he had on his other had and smiled. Oj smiled as well.

"Thanks Paper for helping me out with that!" Paper blushed and nodded. He walked over to Oj's desk and was staring down at him.

"Your welcome Oj!" Paper's smile grew bigger and started to feel heat in his cheeks.

Oj smiled with him, Oj loved seeing Paper as happy as he was. He loved enjoying Paper's smile, he would anything to make him smile or just be happy!

Oj didn't notice but he just zoned out and was staring at Papers blue, ocean like eyes. Oj loved that about Paper, his blue deep eyes looked like you can just, drown in them.

Paper noticed Oj just staring at him and decided to try and try and catch on what Oj was thinking about, "Uh.. Oj, are you there?" Oj snapped out of his train of thoughts and started to blush when he realized why Paper called him.

'Oh shit..'

The orange beverage started to look away in embarrassment, which made the thinner boy blush as well.

"Uh.. we'll this is kinda awkward but," Oj looked back at Paper and sighed. Oj the began to stand up so he could reach Papers height.

Paper stepped back a bit once he realized Oj was getting closer to him.

Once Paper had reached the door, he looked up at Oj, confused on what Oj was about to do. Oj sighed. Then a few seconds later, cupped his hands into Papers freckled cheeks.

"I just wanted to say, thank you for all the help that you did for me after I won I.I., now I want to repay you for it.." Right before Paper could react or do, almost anything, Oj slowly placed his lips on top of Papers.

Papers eyes widened but then closed. He melted into the kiss with Oj. After a few seconds, they both released, due to the lack of air between the two.

Oj finally spoke after the long pause, "I.. like you Paper, like a lot.. I hope you feel the same for me!.." Paper eyes glowed with happiness from what Oj had said to him.

Paper smiled then kissed Oj once again, released after a few seconds, then finally spoke, "I- I like you too Oj!" Both objects stared into each other's eyes. Paper was lost in thought, but wasn't fully turned on, however, what Paper didn't know was that Oj was fully turned on.

After a few seconds, Oj, once again kissed Paper. But this time, things were getting freaky..

Oj started to lick Papers lips, asking for permission to enter, which was accepted by Paper, who had made a opening for Oj to slip his tongue in.

Paper moaned at the feeling of Oj exploring his mouth.   "Hmm~" moaned Paper, after a few minutes, Oj pulled away then carried Paper to his bed.

He gently placed Paper onto his bed, then started to suck on his neck. Oj kept sucking and licking everywhere on his neck to try and find his sweet spot. Once Oj licked on a spot that made Paper moan a bit, Oj smirked then started to suck on that spot, craving to hear more from Paper.

Paper tried to stay quiet as possible, but had already failed on that.

After a while, Oj pulled away from Paper and looked down at him. Paper was a blushing mess already.

"O-oj!~" "Yes love?~" "I-I need you.." Oj smiled at Papers words, "I was waiting for you to say that to me.."

Oj slowly put his hand on Papers shorts and took them off, leaving his panties on. Oj slipped his hand in and started to jerk Paper off.

"A-Ahh~ O-Oj!" Paper closed his eyes and started to moan, Oj thought Paper was adorable right there and chuckled under his breath.

"You like that?~" Oj smirked. "Y-yes.." Paper moaned loader as Oj started to sped up his paste. Paper continued too moan, he bucked his hips and was about to speak until Oj removed his hand from Papers member.

Paper groaned in frustration and looked up at Oj, "W-why did you stop?.." Oj walked over to a desk, reached in for something and walked back over to Paper.

"Alright before we get to the fun part, I have to prep you." After Oj got a nod from Paper, he slipped in a finger into Paper, Paper was very uncomfortable at the feeling, Oj slowly thrusted his finger in and out of Paper, "A-ahh~" Paper moaned, feeling uncomfortable but didn't say anything about it to Oj.

Once Paper started to have tears in his eyes, Oh noticed this and immediately stop thrusting his finger, "Are you okay?" Oj said, concerning. "Y-yeah I'm alright.." "Do you want me to continue, we don't have to do this right no-" Paper shook his head, "No it's fine, I'll be fine, can you move again." Oj nodded and slowly thrusting his finger once again.

"Ghh~" Paper moaned, softly. After a few seconds, Oj inserted a second finger, then started to scissor Paper. Once Paper had gotten used to the feeling, Oj pulled out his fingers and grabbed the thing he had gotten from the desk earlier, a condom.

Oj lined up his member to Papers hole and looked up at Paper, receiving a nod from him. Oj smiled at the response and slowly inserted him into Paper, "O-ojJ~ Ghh~" Once Oj slipped into Paper, he waited for Paper to adjust his length.

After Paper adjusted, he looked up at Oj and nodded, which Oj smirked and slowly pulled out then thrusted into Paper. "Hm~ Paper you're so tight~" Oj moaned, pretty loudly.

"O-oj please..~" "Please what, love?~" "F-faster.." Oj smirk grew wider and he nodded at the response and proceeded to go faster on Paper.

The two continued to moan out each other's name for about 10-15 minutes until Paper was very close. "Oj I'm close..~" Paper whined. "Hm good.." Oj started to go faster and faster and faster until Paper couldn't hold it in anymore. "AhH~ I'm CoMiNg~"

Oj pulled out of him once Paper had climaxed. Both boys panted on what just happened. Paper laid on his back and Oj laid down next to him, cuddling him.

"I.. enjoyed that.." "Same.." Both guys smiled at each other's embrace and slowly fell asleep, still cuddling under the sheets.

———————

BONUS bc yas!:

Nickel and Baseball were both listening on what was happening in Oj's and Paper's room, then when everything went silent, Nickel finally spoke, "Hehe I knew Oj was gay for Paper!" Baseball slapped him and the two began walking back into their shared room.

~~~~~~~~~

<Words Wrote: 1331!>

<HIYA! I'm back with this shit!! Sorry if its bad , I never really wrote any smuts before so this is kinda my first time but still I'm proud of this ^^, I hope u enjoyed and I will be doing more very soon so plz be patient with me :)! I hope u have a goodnight/day/afternoon, take care of yourself <3!>