//•Trophy x Cheesy•\\ (LIME)

//AH~ welcome back, you are a trustworthy player to read my cringe smuts ;), ANYWAYS this was requested by: lemonmeoww Damn here u go bestie :3 I hope u enjoy now ig bye now u fucking hoes ^^\\

HUMANIZED

No Pov:

9:56 pm.

That's what the time was when Oj wanted to do a party because Paper thought that having a party would be okay and would make the guest in Hotel Oj, okay with it.

After a few minutes of the party starting, Oj decided to stop the music and play a little game that would change some people's relationships (Cought cough).

"DOES ANYONE WANNA PLAY A GAME?!" Oj yelled into the microphone, everyone had said yes or just nodded, "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE AND 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Everyone walked over to the couchs and sat down or just stand up. "You know the rules and so do I, so let's get started already!" Oj glared at Paper, who had a bottle and grabbed it, "Whos going first?" Out of no where, a foot was raised. Everyone turned to the person who raised their foot.

"Alright Nickel, here you go!" Oj handed Nickel the bottle and spun it real good. It span and span until it slowly stopped.

Pasted Soap, Knife, Pickle, then it stopped...

...

Everyone gasped. "W-WHAT WHY THE FUCK DID IT LAND OF BALLOO-" before Nickel could finish, Oj and Paper grabbed both Nickel and Balloon, and took them to a closet. "In you go!" Oj said happily.

"Now let's wait and hear what happens." Oj gave Paper a grin and started to put 7 minutes on a timer. After 7 minutes, the timer rang. Paper quickly turned off the timer so Balloon and Nickel wouldn't hear it. Oj and Paper tip toed over to the closet, Paper had a camera so he could take a picture of them. Oj quietly opened the door and reviewed Nickel on top of Balloon, kissing him.

Everyone in the room gasped, some smirked, and others silent as a mouse."OH SHIT-" before Nickel could react, Paper took the picture and started to run and Nickel started to chase him. Balloon was still in the closet, covering his face, probably because on how hard he's blushing. Paper luckily got away from Nickel because on how short he is and gave the picture to Oj.

Oj helped Balloon up and made Balloon and Nickel sit next to each other, Nickel whispered somthing in Balloon's ear. He blushed more harder and slowly nodded, Knife, who was next to Nickel and could clearly hear them said, "GUYS THEY'RE GONNA DO IT TONIGHT SO DONT BE SUPRISE IF YOU HEAR THE-" Nickel hit Knife's arm before he could finish. Kinfe rolled his eyes and kept smirking.

"U-UH well anyways, who wants to go next?..." Paper said, nervously.

Someone rasied their hand next... everyone gasped once again and followed where the hand was.

...

Trophy's Pov:

"U-UH well anyways, who wants to go next?..." I slowly raised my hand and everyone gasped when I rose it. Oj took the bottle from Papers hand and gave it to me. I place it on the table and spun it.

...

Slowly past Yin-yang, Tissues, then it stopped once again.

My heart sank.Everyone looked at where the bottle had stopped at.

...

"Alright, Trophy and Cheesy! Together, never knew that would happen. Anyways in you go!" I felt someone tug me up and drag me in the closet, I turned to my right and saw Cheesy, shaking. I couldn't tell if he was blushing from embarrassment or something else.

As we reached the closet, I felt myself getting pushed in, I tired to get comfy, until felt Cheesy warm body press into my chest. I didn't notice but I kept staring at Cheesy and had started to feel my face heat up. Once the door's closed, I heard giggles and all of a sudden.

Silence.

"S-so...uh.. we only have 6 minutes left until we get out I guess.." I sighed when Cheesy said 6 minutes.

Out of all the mother fucking people, I get my cru- I MEAN this dork. Like he's so bad at jokes, no one laughs and them. I hate it when he knee slaps as well. But atleast he's better than Tissue I guess...

All of a sudden I felt Cheesy shift towards the wall, I flinched a bit but stay calm. "Well... uh..." I took a deep breath. I felt Cheesy to my face and kept staring at me. My face started to heat up a bit and I couldn't tell why and how to stop it. I sighed once again and placed my hand on his chin.

"I know that you're a dickhead but..." I gulped and took a deep breath for the 3rd time in a row.

I closed my eyes and slowly brought my lips to his, "I kinda...like...you." before Cheesy could say anything, I smashed my lips agent his and started to kiss him. I felt Cheesy flinch a bit, but after a few seconds I felt him being okay with me kissing him. This felt so wrong but...it was so good I couldn't stop myself...

After a few minutes, we both separated our lips and panting. Before I could say anything, the closet door opened and saw Paper, plus Oj, smirking. Me and Cheesy blushed hard and stayed silent. I let go of Cheesy's chin and started to glare at Paper, who had the camera so I could try to scare him, but that didn't work.

Paper handed Oj the picture and he started to chuckle. I heard giggles behind them so I got up, took Cheesy's hand and walk out the closest. We both sat down and didn't say anything for the rest of the game. After a hour or 2 of playing that game, the party started once again.

//~WORDS COUNT: 1032~\\

//AYOOOO it's me the noodle girl :3, I was working on this at the park and at home until right now I'm finally done with this 🧍‍♀️, anyways I hope u enjoyed this, see u next time~ BYE BYE <33\\