lab accident

May. 26. 2022. (Published Jan. 15. 2023.) (<Or not tf? It's Jun. 25. 2023. This isn't published yet... anyways unedited/unfinished or whatever I'm not reading through this)
1728 words.

It all started with an accident in Bruce's lab.

#fluff #angst #hurt-comfort #childhoodtrauma

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Bruce! I'm back!" Tony called into the lab after entering.

Bruce's hand slipped and his eyes followed the lazer beam. His heart sunk when he realized where it was heading: straight at Tony's chest, his ark reactor...

Before he could think of what consequences it might have on himself his heart made his legs dart too Tony.

Tony felt his own heart drop into his stomach as Bruce shouted in his panicked State "No!"

Bruce slammed into his body and he was smashed into the wall; the light was getting brighter, the room was getting warmer...

With one last pant escaping Bruce's lips and landing on Tony's neck, Tony spun on his feet and pinned Bruce to the wall with his hands on his chest.

"No-"

"Ah!" Tony yelped, feeling the sharp pain on his back. The burning feeling traveling up his spine until the lazer stopped shooting; but it was already inside of him...

He burned and the further it spread in his body and went up into his head his mind felt like mush; like it was melting back into a previous state.

Bruce watched as Tony's vains turned purple, his eyes shut but shot open as his facial hair went back into his face; his hands slapped his chin and cheeks, seeming as though his lungs stopped taking air.

Tony's legs gave out from under him at his knees first, Bruce caught his body and layed him on the floor "Guys! everybody get down here NOW!!" Bruce yelled and that was the last thing Tony heard before he passed out.

"Oh sh-shit! Shit shit shit shhhhit" Bruce? Panicking.

Rhodey was the first to make it down, rushing through the door when he saw that Bruce was panicking next to Tony's shaking body.

-

There was a tiny child laying unconscious on the floor.

The only problem was... being that, that child is Tony. Tony Stark, Tiny Stank. Yep, him.

Everyone was freaking out at least somewhat; Bruce began explaining what the thing was supposed to be for, hoping that it would put some light on the situation.

But, as it went on, Bruce began realizing every problem and flaw and just how bad of a predicament they were actually in...

"It was only ment for someone to go back temporarily to retrieve information which they had experienced! You won't know anything you've experienced after the age which you were brought back to, but afterwards you remembered everything you did and said while in your younger form" Bruce explained, running his hands through his hair.

"What are you saying?" Clint asked, brows netted and arms crossed across his chest; he had a bad feeling about this.

"He doesn't remember us" the room fell silent as they all felt that simultaneous sting in their chest. "To him it's like he's just woken up and is about to go have breakfast with mom and dad-" Bruce suddenly stopped, eyes widening.

"What is it?" Steve asked

"He doesn't know... his parents..."

"What about my parents? Where are they?!" Tony asked, looking up at them with big eyes.