29 . Kartik and Naira Set Off!

Start from the beginning

1 week later -

Today is the day when kaira have to leave for their honeymoon to St . Lucia .  Kartik went to jogging with Naksh and Manish while  naira was sitting in the hall with Keerti and she was lost in thoughts murmuring to herself as she was very excited as well as nervous for her honeymoon as it was her first international trip that too with her husband to whom she love to the moon and back .

Naira*murmuring to herself with the cup of tea* - Krishna ji sab sahi se hojaye , Honeymoon pe toh ham woh sab bhi karege par but I'm still shy at these things kahi main kuch gadbad na kar doon ,*pauses* nhi Naira Kartik kitna kuch karta hai tere liye , kitne surprises deta hai tujhe tu bhi use ek surprise toh de hi sakti hai aur yeh tera honeymoon hai jahan sirf tu aur Kartik honge , you can do it , pr yeh nervousness uska karu toh karu kya main?*makes a sad face*

Keerti who was beside sipping tea her saw her murmuring to herself.

Keerti  - Naira kya hua? Nervousness ho rahi hai kya?*Naira nods meekly* Areey don't worry , Kartik ne first class ki tickets book karwaayi hai St . Lucia keliye...usmein tumhara khudka ek cabin , TV , restroom..hoga . Bade aaram se jaaoge tum dono aur Kartik toh hai hai tumahre saath woh tumhe uncomfortable bilkul nhi hone dega . Raat bhar ki journey hai subha kab tum dono St . Lucia pauchoge pata hi nhi chalega so relax Naira .

Naira -*smiles* Ji Bhabhi..
________________________________________

Kaira Room -

Naira was standing infront of the mirror getting ready for airport . She was wearing a pinkish red saree with red beads earrings complimenting it . In addition to it  , she was wearing the diamond chain that Kartik had gifted her , thin silver bracelet and anklets . She was curling the bottom hair and applying some makeup that's when someone backed hugged her , she smiled recognizing the touch . It was none other than Kartik in white shirt with jeans and black and grey blazer over the shirt .

Thier Outfit-

Naira - *turning towards him*Kartik!! Kya karte ho pehele hi main nervous hoon aur tum

Naira - *turning towards him*Kartik!! Kya karte ho pehele hi main nervous hoon aur tum..ho ki mujhe dara rahe ho..*again turns back*

Kartik-*keeping his chin on her shoulder*Arey..arey..shant meri rajdhani express shant..nervousness kis baat ki haa why fear when Kartik Goenka is here .  Mujhe pata hai tum peheli baar flight mein baithogi but Naira don't worry tumhara Kartik hai tumhare saath hai..woh apni jaan ko kabhi uncomfortable nhi hone dega..

Naira-*smiles* I know!!

Kartik-*with a sly smile and making her face him* Ab mujhe mere saare pending rewards mil jayenge na Jaan?*he said pointing towards his lips*