Chapter 13: Insidious Plot

Time Course Over A Year 

After the first 3 months: Obe and Luna have thwarted many plans against the Emperor and killed the ones planning them. The Emperor not only gives them credits for their loyalty, but offers them a fully furnished Noble house on Alderaan, which they happily accept.

 The Emperor not only gives them credits for their loyalty, but offers them a fully furnished Noble house on Alderaan, which they happily accept

After the next 4 months: The Emperor tasked their entire family to settle a civil war happening on Onderon. They suffered many trooper casualties and the fight against their leaders ended up with the family barely escaping and Obe getting his arm broke saving Luna from falling rubble.

After 1 Month: Luna and Obe took the month to rest. Due to Obe's arm being broken he needed Luna's help to make sure no Sith tried to take advantage of his injury. 10 unlucky Sith lords tried their luck and failed. (Luna is very protective if Obe has an injury like that heheh)

After the next 4 months: Everyone important to Luna and Obe have been invited to Animorph to celebrate. Luna and Obe have become 16, Obe's was before Luna, but he wanted to celebrate both of their 16th birthday's together. The celebrations lasted for a week.

Meanwhile in an unknown location   

A trooper captain is making his way to the bridge of the ship

A trooper captain is making his way to the bridge of the ship. He looks over some documents he has in hand, preparing them for his superior. He enters the bridge to see all other troopers working as they should be. He walks next to his superior and hands them the first document, which they take and look.

???: *looks through first document, has recordings of Obe's fighting skills and known force abilities* He has much talent, so is he the one that killed Zurd and Ploc?

TC(what I'm calling trooper captain): *shakes head no in response* No he isn't, but he trained the one who did kill them. *hands ??? the next document* He seems quite fond of her. Wouldn't you agree?

???: *sees the recordings of Luna being trained and Obe being happy with her* Yes... It would appear that way. *gives the trooper captain back the documents* He may not of killed them, but he is still responsible for their deaths, as he was for Loth's killer as well. My most dedicated acolyte. *smirks* I think it's time we put my plan into effect. Wouldn't you agree captain?