Chapter 3: Proving Worth

Time skip 4 Months

Obe was given his first assignment by his mother and the Emperor. He was to hunt down and kill a rouge Sith that threatened to destroy the Sith empire, so far it has been infuriating for the young Sith due to the rouge Sith having many resources and allies to help them escape Obe's clutches. Obe is now over the planet his sources have told him have seen the rouge Sith last.

                                                                                         Alderaan

*Obe keeps a distance from the planet, thinking of his next move, he thinks if he moves now, he could catch the rouge Sith, but they could escape again, not wanting to take a chance again, he then tries to contact anyone nearby to call for possibl...

*Obe keeps a distance from the planet, thinking of his next move, he thinks if he moves now, he could catch the rouge Sith, but they could escape again, not wanting to take a chance again, he then tries to contact anyone nearby to call for possible help*

Trooper: This is the flagship for the fleet to Lady Okmosh, who is this?

Obe: This is apprentice Obe, may I speak to Lady Okmosh?

*Okmosh comes to the screen*

Okmosh: Why have you contacted me young apprentice? *gives a stern look*

Obe: *gives a serious look* I've been tracking a rouge Sith that the Emperor considers a threat, they've been able to evade my last few attempts due to their resources and allies, I've tracked them to Alderaan. I'm contacting you to see if you'd be able to cut their escape if they get away from me on the surface. 

Okmosh: Consider yourself very lucky that my fleet doesn't have an assignment right now apprentice, we'll be there within the hour.

Obe: I'll see you then. *begins to land his ship on the planet surface*

*Obe lands his ship, then exits, he begins to question anyone he can find on if they have seen the rouge Sith, while keeping an eye out for anyone trying to kill him, one such attempt does happen, but is thwarted off easily as he continues his search*

Obe: *to himself* This is getting me nowhere, *takes a deep breath and closes eyes* concentrate, let the force guide you to the path. *he begins to try to focus on his target, he then picks up on a conversation*