Yvette Heiser - WHAT IS LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY?

A life photography session documents real life mileposts, moments and events and gives you images that are anything but posed. As an expert photographer Yvette Heiser says that life photography prints tell your story just as it's at that precise moment and are perfect for any photography. So what are some of the situations where life photography can be used?

  So what are some of the situations where life photography can be used?

Photography for all

Life photography is the ideal way to capture the beauty and authenticity of nonage. Make sure your children are well rested and that they're comfortable in both their apparel and their surroundings. Tolerance is crucial during this type of session but this is when the magic happens. Bringing along a favorite snack, toy or book won't hurt moreover.

Believe it or not, the most successful prints frequently are when we let the kiddies lead the session. It's all about making it a magical and spirited time where there are lots to take in. Sitting back and landing those honest moments will insure beautiful images that you'll love for decades.

Invigorated photography

Life photography naturally lends itself to invigorated print sessions. True to life, crib and buggy shots taken through the swaths make for stunning prints. Also there are of course the shots with mama, father, sisters, brothers and indeed the family pet. Moments that may feel mundane now similar as bathing, feeding or indeed changing a diaper, from a distance of course, make for creative shots that you 'll love for times to come. Playing with and rocking your baby are also moments that you surely won't lament taking the time to capture as it gives you fond recollections to look back on the different changes and growth of your little one.

Family photography

There's nothing relatively like having the family together. The laughing, games, reflections and recollections are truly commodity to treasure. A life photography session is the perfect reason to get your family together and capture different generations spending quality time with each other. Why not shoot a family lunch or time spent playing outdoors in the theater? Landing moments between siblings or grandparents and grandchildren are prints you can treasure for times to come.