𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸

Start from the beginning

"So Takemichi, I head from grandpa you've been improving, how is it?" Shinichiro asked.

"It's pretty good, I have pretty fast reflexes now and techniques and it's fun! I'll continue to improve!" Takemichi said determinedly.

"Aww, wish I knew how to too." Shinichiro whined.

"Well this is what you get for skipping my classes when you were in high school you old man." Grandpa Sano scoffed as he ate his food.

"Grandpa! I'm just 24!" Shinichiro argued back.

"A bitchless 24-year-old." Mikey whispered and Emma giggled, surprisingly, Takemichi also giggled which piqued the interest of Emma and Mikey.

"Excuse your language young man, and me? Bitchless? Hmph. Ask that raven head if that's true." Shinichiro said as he walked out of the group.

"C'mon nii-san! We were just joking!" Mikey grinned and Shinichiro just side-eyed him and smirked. Just as he did, a certain white-haired male with short hair and of course with a toothpick inbetween in teeth, walked in.

"Mikey. Emma already has Draken yet you remain bitchless." Shinichiro smugly said.

"Hah?! Oi aniki, you also don't have-" then Mikey suddenly stopped his sentence when he saw Wakasa hug Shinichiro and give the man a kiss on the lips.

"See you later, Mikey." Shinichiro said as he was whisked away by Wakasa, aka, the boyfriend and the bitch. (But let's be real here, Shinichiro is the bitch-)

"Ah-wa-huh??" Mikey was speechless as he watched the retreating figures of the two.

"Yes, Mikey kun, Shin-nii and Waka-nii has been swinging around each other for a year now. The first year was courtship and this year they're dating. Now finish your food and don't leave your mouth open, flies will come in." Takemichi said as he picked up the plates and goes away to place it in the sink with Emma following behind, ear red.

Mikey is left with his grandfather who was just smiling as if he already knew which he did since Wakasa did ask for permission first. He had already approved of the man but it was just fun to see his kid's reaction to it. Grandpa Sano just laughed and stood up to leave.

"Mikey, go take a shower after your done processing." Grandpa Sano said as he picked up his plate to place it in the sink where Emma and Takemichi were.

Mikey was left there and once everything sunk in, he took a deep breath and-

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!" -screamed. Takemichi giggled and so did Emma, Grandpa Sano just sighed but also laughed. I'm pretty sure Shinichiro was also snickering as he got whisked away by Wakasa.

Ah, poor Mikey, everyone else already have bitches and yet he remains bitchless. Well, he is a Sano so it's not a surprise that it's going to take a while but it seems like Emma already had a head start.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR!" Mikey screamed again.

"MANJIROU! LANGUAGE! AND STOP SCREAMING AND HELP WITH CLEANING!" Takemichi yelled from the kitchen and Mikey flinched before scurrying off to the kitchen before he gets mauled by Takemichi.

Yep. It's just another day in the Sano household, plus Takemichi.