𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

[New people, new discoveries]

When takemichi came to, he noticed that he was laying on his newly made bed.

Huh? Takemichi wondered.

He looks around his room and sees a note on the table.

________________________

'Me and Waka decided to go, sorry for leaving you alone, we had things to do, don't worry, we'll visit you tomorrow. If you need us right now to ask, just call the number on this note.

09XX XXXX XXX

-Shinichiro

_________________________

Ah, understandable, they do have a shop running after all. Takemichi thought to himself as he stands up to take a shower.

.

.

.

.

.

After finishing his shower he takes a look at his wardrobe and sighs with content.

Finally, I'm hoping my fashion sense is better than it was last time. I mean along the way I did get a sense of fashion. Takemichi thinks to himself and puts on some clothes.

"Now what to do... The first step of the plan is already in action but it's far from done, it's good that I met Shinichiro... Within 2 months the said accident will happen and there are two ways I can prevent this." Takemichi talks to himself out loud while he was on his chair with his pen and paper.

Along the way, takemichi decided to write his plans on a journal notebook so that he doesn't forget. He is sure that his memory will become blurry and this was the only way for him to remember again.

He already wrote down the events and his plans, all that's left is to execute it.

"One of two ways to prevent is by finding Kazutora and befriending him then introduce him to Shinichiro, but by knowing Kazutora I'm bound to meet Mikey..." Takemichi sighs sadly.

"And I don't think I'm ready for that..." Takemichi whispers to no one in particular as unshed tears gather on his eyes.

Takemichi wasn't sure or was afraid of seeing those who were once dead or died in front of his eyes. Kazutora was Baji's childhood friend so Takemichi is also bound to meet Baji.

The man who died in front of my eyes and despite knowing what will happen, I wasn't able to save him. Takemichi thinks, guilt gnawing him.

Takemichi was afraid, he doesn't know how he'll react or how he should react.

He couldn't save Baji, Emma, and Izana. He wasn't ready to face those he failed, especially Mikey who was connected to all of them.

Kakucho too... I'm pretty sure by this point me and him are separated. But if I manage to convince Shinichiro with Izana, I might be able to save him faster... Takemichi thought.

"But how am I going to explain to him on how I knew about Izana?? And will Izana even listen when he hates Mikey...?" Takemichi said, voicing out his thoughts.

By now Toman is on the verge of forming, within 2 weeks Mikey will create Toman, and I don't know where Izana is as of the moment. The 9th generation will fight with Toman the next day, I think. Takemichi thought to himself

"Argh, as expected, this is hard. But you can do it Takemitchy... Afterall, you are the crybaby hero." Takemichi smiles sadly to himself, allowing a tear to drip on his notebook.