Thor getting drugged with a love potion

Começar do início

Thor chuckles. "Well, this morning I realize something. Y/N is the most beautiful person in the nine realms, and I love him." Everybody eyes went wide open as they hear it. Y/N turns around and gasps. Thor stop sitting on the chair and put one knee on the ground. "Y/N, would you be my beloved and benevolent husband?" Though he has not run, the surprise is all the same.

Y/N doesn't even know how to respond. Instead, he looks at everybody for help. Tony got Y/N's sign and stands up. "Hey Thor, how about we... do something else then this."

-

After the scene that just happened, everybody moved to the living room. Clint went to Thor's room to get a shirt for him. Once Clint arrives back with the shirt, he sees Thor starring obsessively at Y/N. Y/N is really confuse why all of a sudden. They both are sitting on the couch while the rest are standing. Everybody is talking to each other.

"I got your shirt." Clint throws the shirt to Thor. Thor puts it on. Clint looks at everybody else. "Anything I miss."

"Nothing much." Natasha responds. She looks back at Thor. "So, when did you start... developing feelings for Y/N?"

Thor thinks three seconds for an answer. "I don't know, but I realize it this morning."

"Why?" Y/N asks. "I was just waking you up. Ever since you are obsessed with me. How can you just realize it when I just wake you up?"

"I don't know, but I'm happy I did." Thor smiles at Y/N. "Now I know I love you."

Tony cringes. "You are really desperate. Did you took drugs or something?"

"Or other kind of substances?" Bruce adds.

Thor looks back at the rest of the team. "I haven't eating breakfast today, but yesterday I ate pop-tarts, those weird yellow string food, that vegetable-"

"Anything that isn't normal?" Natasha interrupts Thor.

Thor hums and thinks. "I got a box of chocolates yesterday! I found it in the kitchen!" Thor excitedly answers. He looks back at Y/N. "I'm happy you got them for me!"

"I never gave you chocolates though." Y/N informs the thunder god.

"Yet it was addressed to me." Thor says back.

"Doesn't mean it was me." Y/N corrects Thor. He looks back at the team. "Did anybody gave Thor chocolates?"

Everybody looks at each other, wanting to know who did, but nobody speaks up. "Either somebody is lying here..." Steve begins talking. "Or it was somebody else."

"Even though we're the only ones who can access this floor." Natasha points out. "That is if the box was on the floor..." Nat looks back at Thor.

"It was on the floor." He merely responds.

"I think it's for the best if we take a closer look at the chocolates." Bruce comments. "We're probably overreacting, but it's better to be safe."

Steve hums. "Where is the box Thor?"

"In my room."

-

Once they went to Thor's room and found the box, most of the bonbons where already eaten, but there are a few lefts. The team went to the lab to analyze the sweets.

"There are strange chemicals inside." Bruce analyzes the bonbons through a machine while the rest are waiting for the news. "Upon closer inspection, the chemical shares the same as normal chocolates, giving the person phenylethylamine, but more like an overdose." Bruce explains. "Instead of feeling the possible effect of regular chocolates, it gave Thor extreme attachment, obsession... and arousement."