"Me and you don't have anything between us so how can I be using you?"

Carol's eyes teared up and her bottom lip trembled, "I thought we were reconciling."

Releasing a sigh, Steven tried to keep his voice calm and collective, "You thought wrong," he told her, but you are a beautiful girl Carol, and will find someone who is worthy to date you, I'm not that man, I'm taking a break from dating for now."

"Is that because of her!" She blurted out, and choked back a sob.

"Her?"

"The clown girl, if you still have feelings for her then why did you force her to have abortion?"

Steven's face turned white and his heart pounded against his muscled chest, "What did you say?"

"Are you going to deny the fact that she was pregnant and you forced her to abort your baby, because I won't believe you!" She told him, "it was confirmed that Abby went to the gynecologist for consultation, she had an abortion because you made her to do it, just like you made all those other girls to abort their babies!"

"Jesus Christ!" Steven said hoarsely, and ran as fast as his feet could take him to his car.

When he reached his destination, from afar he saw Abby with Jeff and Claire by Jeff's car from across the school parking lot. He stiffened and took a moment to gather his wits before he ran to Abby.

Jeff saw him coming towards them and stepped in front of Abby for protection, "What do you want dog?" He yelled.

Steven stopped in front of him and said through gritted teeth, "Step aside!"

"Go away or I'll break your teeth!" Jeff said, and both his hands turned to fists at his side, "stay away from her and don't ever come near her again!"

Abby's heart raced, seeing him again so close to her had a dramatic effect on her, she covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself from crying out loud. Claire hugged her and whispered in her ear, "It's ok, don't be scared."

"Go away dog or I will......." He didn't get a chance to finish, Steven struck him square on the jaw and he went flying backwards.

Abby eyes opened wide with shock, and she was about to bend down and comfort Jeff when Steven quickly grabbed her by the arm and whirled her around to face him.

"Did you abort my baby!" He asked, he was crazy out of his mind with anger.

Abby's eyes opened wide, she was lost for words, how did Steven find out that she was pregnant, she thought.

"Did you abort my baby!" He asked again, in a low and dangerous tone of voice.

Abby didn't know how to respond to his question, her fear was now replaced by anger that he dare to yell at her and accuse her of aborting their child, and she was about to tell him that she was indeed pregnant and was going to raise the child without him, because he wasn't worthy of her, but Jeff had flown to his feet and yelled, "Yes she aborted your baby, why would she keep it when it belonged to you! Abby loves me and we are going to get married as soon as we get to Massachusetts!"

Throwing an accusing look at Abby, Steven tried but was unable to speak.

Abby watched the thick emotions displayed on his handsome face, the rage had left him and was replaced with grief, he looked grief stricken and full of despair. Abby had never seen this side of him before.

"Why didn't you tell me." The words tore from his throat with great pain and suffering, "you aborted our child Abby why would you do that!" Steven grabbed Abby by her shoulders and searched in her eyes for answers.

Don't touch her!" Jeff snarled, "get away from her!"

Anthony and Jacob who had witnessed the scene from afar, had run to the group and held back Jeff who wanted to rip Steven to pieces.

"Why Abby!" He asked again in a hoarse voice, his eyes blurred with tears, "why would you kill my baby?"

"Oh my God." Claire cried, and Anthony immediately flew to her side to comfort her.

Abby looked up at Steven, the love of her life, the only man she would ever love, and flat out lied, "Because I'm in love with Jeff." She said calmly.

For a measured moment she thought that she saw love and a deep yearning haze through Steven's eyes, but instantaneous it turned to anger and disgust with a mixture of pain and desperation that was visible in his deep blue eyes.

"You have to live with what you have done not I," he told her, "It is finished."

He walked away without looking back, and Abby's knees gave out, Jeff was quick to grab her in his strong arms and hold her against his chest. She cried her heart out, and wanted to die, Claire was afraid for her and raced to her side.

"Abby please," she said desperately, "it's not worth it, it's over and done with, leave it alone now."

Abby passed out in Jeff's arms and he swore under his breath, taking her back to his car he yelled for Claire to open the car door and she did as she was told. Jeff placed Abby in his car and got into the driver seat.

"I'm coming with you," Claire said, as tears trailed down her face.