Soon both of the men reached an isolated place where there was an abandoned house. It was night so obviously it was all dark. There is only one street light. Agastya and Madhavan both made their ways to the abandoned house without making any noise. Both are alert. They started moving inside the abandoned house. The both fools were so stupid that they forgot to lock the door from inside. If this was not a serious situation Madhavan would have been laughing his guts out but now the situation is serious. So they started moving inside without making noise.

The abandoned house is in complete messy state. There was dirt, spider webs, brokens glass pieces, empty alcohol bottles, trash etc...

There was complete darkness inside the house. Except one room. There was a small room where a small blub was lit. Both the men made their way to the room. The door was locked. And there was a window which is open. Agastya made his way to the window carefully. Both the men are alert. While Agastya is spying through window, Madhavan was infront of the door with his gun being totally alert.
Both of them can hear the both the mafia leaders discussing their illegal stuffs. Without further delay Agastya took out his phone to record but to his dismay his phone was dead. Cursing himself for his carelessness he asked the phone from Madhavan in sign language to which Madhavan throwed his phone on Agastya's way.
Catching the phone Agastya started recording. But suddenly Agastya stepped back which resulted him on stepping the glass piece.

Listening to the noise which is coming from the outside the mafia men got alert. They grabbed their guns and started coming out.

The mafia leader who escaped from the jail started moving out of the room cautiously but the luck wasn't in his side soon after stepping out the room he got rewarded with a punch by Madhavan. Soon both the guys indulged themselves in fighting. Clearly Madhavan was leading in the fight.

On the other side another mafia who was discussing illegal things was going to escape but Agastya started chasing him. There is no way Agastya is letting this mafia go this easily. Agastya is damn sure that he is gonna put him behind the bars. Agastya got to know that he is the main culprit of the case which he is dealing presently while recording.

Agastya is chasing the mafia. Damn this mafia and his running skills. He is running really fast. But Agastya being Agastya can't let him win. So Agastya took a u-turn and took a short cut which Madhavan told him while driving to this isolated place. Agastya mentally thanked Madhavan for the directions. Here the mafia thought Agastya didn't able to catch him so he gave up. But his relief was short living because Agastya appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

Smirking like a beast Agastya began to punch the mafia guy. The mafia guy tried punching Agastya on his face but Agastya ducked down escaping his punch. Soon Agastya began trashing the mafia guy with all the built up frustration. It's like all the frustation which the mafia guy has caused Agastya is coming out. Agastya knuckles are bleeding by all the punching and trashing.

Out of nowhere the mafia guy took out the small knife from his back pocket and slit Agastya's arm. Agastya groaned in immense pain. Taking it as a chance mafia guy pushed Agastya really hard which resulted Agastya to fall down and his head collaided with the rock. But Agastya's beast mode is still on. So he got up and took out his gun from his back and hit the mafia guy hard on his head with back of the gun. Which resulted the mafia guy to lose his consciousness.

Soon Madhavan reached the location with their team and vehicals. Upon reaching the site and watching Agastya in his beast mode chills ran down from their spines including Madhavan. Shrugging his fear off Madhavan made his way to Agastya.

Agastya is looking like a beast standing with his red eyes. Viens on his neck is popping out. Forehead and his right forearm bleeding. Knuckles are bruised and bleeding.